for Son of the Archer and The Year of the Egos

10/9/2019 c18 61D.J. Scales
Nice job.
10/9/2019 c20 D.J. Scales
Colliding Egos summs this chatper up well. Nice job.
10/3/2019 c1 D.J. Scales
So far so good. Nice job.
9/29/2019 c26 D.J. Scales
Comedy thy name is Weasley, Weasley-Barton, and Potter.
9/27/2019 c29 D.J. Scales
Regardless of that this chapter was well written and I find the story impressive so far.
9/27/2019 c29 4FANactic Writer
Love the chapter!~
9/26/2019 c29 revanvador
"Who knew Wood was a morning person?" I feel their is a joke to be made here, something about a "morning wood" but I will just say I love this chapter thank.
9/26/2019 c29 HeRonLove
That was a good chapter. I liked Ron's run in with Draco and that he came out on top. I am happy he is so kind to Colin.
9/26/2019 c28 HeRonLove
Wow that was a twist Ron on the Chandelier. It was nice of him to send Collin to Ginny to help her get to class.
9/26/2019 c29 Jostanos
*chuckles warmly* Nice QUEEN Reference, MS, I like it. *eye smiles*

Hmm. I am a tad curious if Professor Snape actually _DID_ sign off on allowing the Slytherin Quidditch Team to practice on the field at the same time as the Gryffindor team.
It seems to be a bit farfetch'd to me. You know.. like something that 'Bad Faith Jr.' may put into play?
9/22/2019 c28 61D.J. Scales
Ronald and Harry are right about Lockhart. Nice job showing how competent Ron is well done.
9/20/2019 c25 D.J. Scales
So far so good love how the calmness of the situation happened.
9/20/2019 c27 D.J. Scales
Nice job.
9/17/2019 c28 Jostanos
So the Cornish Pixies "Todd" the wand? "Todd" as in "The Fox"? huh.. That would be kinda difficult don'tcha think?

*sighs and shakes his head with a shrug* "TOSS", I believe, is the word that you were searching for there, my friend.
9/17/2019 c28 4FANactic Writer