for A Poem About A Girl

this is so good!
1/12/2018 c1 10Junior VB
Not bad.
1/12/2018 c1 500yellow 14
I am not a fan of poetry. In fact, I don't like it as a rule. Even authors I hold in higher regard than you generally fail to get me to engage with poetry. But I still bothered to read this despite myself. Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Anyway, I was just going to pass by without a word. Just leave without a trace or review. After all, the style is one I am inclined to like or care for. My review would serve no purpose and I don't like leaving reviews that lack any kind of substance, be it praise or constructive criticism.

Then I came back. (This is my third reading.) And realised that while I don't like poetry, your words actually got through to me. I'm impressed. Despite the fact that I don't like poetry, you kept pulling me back. (Although I suspect that your timing helped. I'm assembling a fanfic about Sabrina coming back from uni far more confident than she left.)

So I offer my congratulations. You actually broke through my dislike of poetry to drag me back in. I'm impressed. Keep writing
1/11/2018 c1 1ButterBlythe
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND THIS REPRESENTATION OF SABRINA RAINCOMPRIX IS SOOOO ACCURATE!
1/11/2018 c1 3SilvershadowDimensional
Daaaang, this is sooo good! You have some real talent!
-Sil
1/11/2018 c1 Guest
I agree
She is nice just need to fly freer
And not hang around that selfish bee
The fact that she can ignore her selfishness is shocking
But if she continues her would will be rocking
I hope she finds the right path soon
before she meets her doom
-C101
Sorry I just had to respond in a poem