for Smartass Lincoln

2/23/2018 c25 FanBoy-Guest
Oh you little troll you're enjoying the hate, aren't you ? ôvô
2/24/2018 c25 6Cianuro Monbebe
hate? i do nothing but loving you bro!
2/22/2018 c24 Ethan
Just stop please.
2/21/2018 c23 Guest
I'd honestly prefer Linc being adopted to that crappy, poorly-written-fanfic-like story his parents told. I agree with you, that episode was bullshit.
2/21/2018 c23 FanBoy-Guest
I feel like you are bored with this collection of story, aren't you ?
2/21/2018 c23 10Junior VB
Luan actúa como una lunática en ese episodio.
Luan acts like a lunatic in that episode.
2/21/2018 c23 alhajipizza2
Good choice!
2/21/2018 c23 TrashMaster9000
"... What a load of bullahit."
Yeah that seems accurate, 10/10.
2/21/2018 c23 30Mysterious Mr M
To the NAL whiners in the reviews, because I know there will be some:
I HATE the whiners who fap off to that stupid theory about Lincoln being adopted. I really do.

The story matches what the girls said, it is HIGHLY implausible that the girls would remember a "fake" story for years when the events in said story are shown to have actually happened, and there is actual proof in the show and sense to what they say rather than circumstantial, abstract drivel that doesn't add anything to the show or Lincoln's character.

Let it go! At least the NSL haters have a point and purpose for their whining: the family never gets their dues or just deserts for their actions in the episode, and get off scott free for their BS. Hell, in hindsight, if that stupid theory WERE true then that episode is made EVEN WORSE!

Ridiculous or not, it IS a cartoon after all, the story checks out on all fronts and IS canon. Regardless of your whining.

To the Author:
I like them all, except the Not A Loud one. Why not just have Lincoln ask why they didn't just take a couple of pictures and store them in a separate book for when he asked?
2/21/2018 c23 8DreadedCandiru2
Or, for the G-rated version:

"If you dropped the camera, just say so and don't make up insane stories for the girls to memorize."
2/18/2018 c3 Jason
God I love this type of Lincoln keep up the good work dude
2/15/2018 c22 Guest
I don’t think Rita would mind if Lynn was hanging with a Britain guy. Unless...Lynn swings both ways.
2/14/2018 c21 Guest
Please do "Not A Loud" and make it less ridiculous.
2/15/2018 c22 SpongeGuy13
But Study Muffin took place before L is for Love and Lynn Sr didn't have a crush on Hugh. He was just impressed by him.
2/14/2018 c11 13GennaiArakida-XIV
"I'm asking Huggins to transfer me to a class that doesn't have a hard-on for a stupid bear"

Meanwhile, in California...

"Ice Bear has someone talking about him somewhere."
140 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »