for Chloe and the New Principal

11/7/2019 c1 6Spideyfangirl123
wowee
10/28/2019 c1 22Alyce and Indi
I hope Principal Damocles finds out how much power the Mayor has over school funding!
7/18/2019 c1 13Honest Beauty
She could have also just hit the save as button to save a new copy which would have her name on it. I did this for my documents that I pulled from my family computer (that used my moms name) onto my first laptop :)
Loved how chloe got her comeuppance in this fic, and how happy Adrien was to be with all of her friends. Wondering just how much influence plagg and tikki had on all of the events lol
4/25/2019 c1 Hkt29
Excellent fic.

It was about time to see a fic where the principal knows the rules and that Chloe's father not only has very little power to pull those threats but that they could end his political career for power abuse.
1/28/2019 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
YES! BLESS THIS STORY!
12/1/2018 c1 Lilytree103
Thank. You. Honestly, just thank you, because its' ABOUT FREAKING TIME that someone wrote something like this. Mayors hold some power, yes, but not THAT much power, you know? So, just, thank you for writing this. I'm a big fan of all your work, but this one just had me screaming 'Finally' a bit more than usual. I hope you keep it up!
8/16/2018 c1 8animegamefanatic
beautiful :D just Beautiful :D
5/18/2018 c1 Dwarrior
Great story... I loved the fact that she had to start doing her own work for once... Keep up the awesomeness...
3/12/2018 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This was a good story and I'm glad that Chloe has to do at least some of her own work. I was kind of hoping that Sabrina would refuse to do any of Chloe's work in high school.
3/8/2018 c1 3x Faithe x
YASSSSSSS GO MISTER CALMAN!

I could not stop the big grin plastered across my mouth as I was reading this. As always, great job Silver!
2/26/2018 c1 2spinnerofdark
: )
1/29/2018 c1 Animallover
I liked this! Are you sure school funding actually gets allocated like that in France? I have no idea myself, so I don't know if it's right or wrong, I just mean that I hope you've confirmed that's how things work in France.
1/23/2018 c1 SilvijaRii
I love it XD I died XP
1/22/2018 c1 10Junior VB
Not bad.
1/18/2018 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Ah, yes, seriously! People are waaay too afraid of Chloe, her Dad, and threats they'd never actually be able to carry out.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »