for Potential

2/1/2018 c2 31The Lightning Flash
I enjoyed this second chapter; great action well described and I like seeing Dragon unleash his inner beast from time to time! Yes, he IS a giant flying fire-breathing war machine, as it happens. Don't let his preoccupation with cows fool you, haha.

And, as is usually the case with these two, it all comes down to terrible communication. Good job, kids! Poor Gunther will have to develop his patience during intensely vulnerable situations if he's going to make this work.

Nicely written and a mostly happy ending, yay!
1/17/2018 c2 daisy321
Yay an the angst queen is back. Boy do you make them both suffer through their love, and everyone else in their immediate vicinity! Not sure how he will manage to limp very far with those injuries lol x
1/15/2018 c2 6Laleliilolu
I don't know if to cry or to laugh. This chapter sure is an emotional roller coaster. :)
1/15/2018 c1 26lareepqg
Gunther Breech, you stupid, stupid idiot.

If you had just pulled your head out of your ass long enough to WAIT and LISTEN, MAYBE you wouldn't be in this position. I mean REALLY. You say you love Jane, but then when she's obviously trying to sort her thoughts and feelings into some semblance of order, your RUN AWAY. You ran away from true love.

And then HIDE from her, you JERK. This is your own fault - I mean, I suppose we could blame your upbringing and broken child psyche, but good gravy. She was running around in the cold, trying to find you! Jerk. Even if she WAS going to say something that would hurt, at least you'd have some sort of closure. As it stands, YOU caused this aching, gaping hole in your heart - and that whole problem of "what if" was caused solely by YOU.

ALTHOUGH - if Jane HAD gone back to your tent, and waited for you in your blankets, I daresay you'd both be dead now. Too thoroughly absorbed to notice the attack until it was too late.

So there's that.

Jerk.
1/14/2018 c1 5TheSecondBestBed
Wow what an interesting story! My heart really goes out to Gunther here because well-that's just so emebarrassing LOL. That must be one of the worst feelings ever, along with the fact that he's too enamored with Jane that it impedes on his duties as a knight. But at the same time I want to slap him! Really Gunther?! He's nothing if not decisive, that's for sure. It makes me so nervous that Kippernia's losing! But it's also very thrilling ehehe.

Great story! Can't wait to read part two!
1/14/2018 c1 Bookloverdream
My word, woman, you are the queen of angst. Imma need some Botox pronto for these forehead wrinkles you’ve caused. Shew!
1/13/2018 c1 31The Lightning Flash
Ha, at least they have both survived (maybe?) this one!

I'm going to choose to believe that they do, and possibly even reconcile, based solely on the prompt.

Another good fic, well written and enjoyable. Yay for Janther week!
1/12/2018 c1 6Laleliilolu
This breaks my heart. Thank you for writing this and writing so much Jane/Gunther in general.
I can't wait for the next chapter.