for Triangle a la cour

3/10/2019 c1 Mary
Incredible story!
Congrats!
10/19/2018 c35 EstefanyAlvarez
i'm sad because this is The final chapter! but i think it was perfect! congratulations...
10/19/2018 c35 EstefanyAlvarez
The End! WHY!
10/14/2018 c35 9Cornett
C'est sympathique, votre histoire! Je comprends votre point de vue, il est juste dommage que les enfants, même Bash, ne sont pas très présents.
C'est du très bon travail!

Cornett.
9/10/2018 c35 Guest
The witch is dead! I love the bittersweet ending!
9/11/2018 c35 8cattuesmountain
Ohhhh, the final chapter - it's finally done...
I am ambivalent about it to be honest.

First of all I think that this is actually the perfect ending as it contains both Cathry and Catcisse on the long run. Such clever writing since you offered an appeasing end for both pairings.
Then on the other hand I am sad about Henry's death and if nothing else I'm sad that it's over now.

So thank you very much for sharing with us.
And I hope that you'll start posting your new story soooon! ;o)
9/9/2018 c35 Guest
It’s so perfect! This way we get to have both Cathry and Catcisse! Henry sacrificing Diane to protect Catherine made me overjoyed and that Ben though the ending was a little sad I like that it ended with hope. I wish this story could have continued on forever!
8/30/2018 c34 Guest
Diane ruins everything! Ugh! I hope Narcisse is mistaken or that there is some reasonable explanation.
9/1/2018 c34 cattuesmountain
Wow, that was an incredibly strong chapter - and hot. OMG that can't be the end of Cathry! Do something! Now! :o)
I love this story, please update soon.
8/29/2018 c34 mel
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I LOVE CATHRY PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEE. I LOVE IT DON'T APART THEM. I look forward to the update. I love this history continue
8/26/2018 c33 cattuesmountain
I loved the confrontation and how much this pains Henry. It's about time he feels some of the pain Catherine is normally forced to endure. I can't wait for the next chapter.
8/23/2018 c33 Guest
I loved that Henri actually listened to Narcisse and took his words to heart in spite of how much he hates him. The conversation with Catherine at the end breaks my heart! I hope that one of these men will help her to believe in love and earn her trust! She deserves to be happy.
8/16/2018 c31 mel
i love you, is really wonderful.I love it and i love cathry, please leave them together
8/15/2018 c32 Guest