FanFiction.Net
for Request Board Romance

7/14/2022 c5 rao hyuga 18
I binged this story last year so the alert for the new chapter has me rereading the story. I’m having a ball with it. The bit with Laxus and the speedo is hilarious! I forgot how good this was!
7/13/2022 c24 FairyTailxFanGirl
I've missed this! (although, I think I miss If The Shoe Fits more... haha) But FINALLY! I was so tired of them tip toeing around their feelings, hopefully this was the kick they needed, hahaha. Looking forward to more, especially with Levy.
7/13/2022 c24 18No One's Fool
Oh, thank God; I thought perhaps you had given up on this fic! Actually I was just thinking about it earlier this week, and lo and behold, an update appears! I adore this story so far.

I'm not normally a huge NaLu fan, but something about the way you write them pulled me in and I am emotionally INVESTED in how this scene is going to play out.

Of course I am here for Levy x Gajeel, so please don't make us wait too long for their turn! Side note, I love how you write Levy.
7/13/2022 c24 Guest
Thank you for the new chapter! I know this takes time and creative energy so everything that you publish is very much appreciated, whenever you publish it.
7/13/2022 c24 1Lodemai04
Glad to see your still out there. Love the chapter. Lodemai
7/12/2022 c24 3Belisa24Roza
Are you joking?! I'm here! I love you! Thanks for this update! Thanks for feeding me! I love Nalu! Gavy is so cute! This is pure gold! I missed your story!
7/12/2022 c24 HisSecretLover18
Excellent chapter. Hope Lucy and Natsu and Levy and Gajeel sort their feelings out. Can't wait to see what happens next.
7/12/2022 c24 20ShanaHollows
First of all, let me say that I am so happy that you've posted. You are such a talented writer and I know all the people who have read your work are giddy with excitement right now that they get such a hot comeback! AND IT WAS HOT!

Not sure if you know this, but Gray is my favourite character...and you nailed him! I love the Natsu/Gray broship and their way of discussing things with their fists. Gray was perfect - spot on! The fact that he would never cross that line of his and Natsu's friendship - the knowledge that Lucy is pining for Natsu as well! GRAY IS AWESOME. And Lucy's gold heart being scatchable - you are on fire with the awesome one-liners!

Oh - and Natsu would totally level a mountain when he's in a bad mood. lol - also spot on. Kudos on the remark that Gray was not the LAST person he wanted to see, but pretty damned close.

The segment with Levy was also absolutely awesome. I love her complete disinterest in Rogue until he extended his friendship instead of trying to be on a date with her. I laughed out loud at the vampire remark - and I'm honestly shocked no one has made that comparison before! It was great! Rogue even tried to pique Levy's interest by showing her his magic. Which, quite honestly, would have impressed the heck outta me. I also love how Rogue identified with why Gajeel may have reacted the way he did and ended up befriending Levy when it was obviously the date was just not going to happen (Because he could smell Gajeel's claim on her). WELL DONE!

And the end scene...oh where do I even start?

"I always miss you."

The pain Lucy feels when Natsu said they were friends. He has never been the best at explaining himself. But the moment he realizes she wrapped herself in his scarf...

Dude...

HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I really, really looking forward to the tension breaking once and for all!

Luv ya!
7/12/2022 c24 alainehope
Omg thank you for updating. Cannot wait to see what happens next with natsu and lucy. I'm so happy gray knocked sense into him, someone needed to!
7/12/2022 c24 SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews
Gray The Wise is da MVP of this chapter. Truly a BFF of the highest caliber.

I was already rolling my eyes when it seemed like the classic “I’ve been friendzoned!” misunderstanding was being set up. Praise be to Natsu’s keen sense of smell. Go get her, Natsu!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/2/2022 c23 3Belisa24Roza
Hey! I was checking this story and I worse if you are ok because this story is discontinued. Is it in hiatus?
12/30/2021 c23 Mags1979
I blasted through this story in a matter of days and it's one of the best I've read. Your character portrayals are spot on and your humour is like a breath of fresh air! Lots of these stories are same-y but yours hits different and I thank you for that!
I hope you manage to come back to this. I need me some closure, especially Gajevy closure.
Hope you're well and thank you for keeping me obsessively and emotionally sustained for a while.
12/26/2021 c4 Mags1979
I am in love, seriously in love, with the way you write Gajeel and Levy.
11/26/2021 c23 LaserJet the Printer
love how you do this author-san it was so fluffy but not enough to give diabetes,drama but not to dramatic, and a lot of humor
i especially like how you made natsu not that dense towards his own feelings towards lucy and how you made gajeel into a insecure person blocking out everyone from seeing his true self. Absolutely loved it! :)
9/15/2021 c22 13TheJSmooth
Lives up to their respective characters so well. Excellent work!
446 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »