FanFiction.Net
for Request Board Romance

1/28/2018 c3 20ShanaHollows
This chapter was hilarious. I love the comparisons of Gray to Natsu. And Happy was adorable, taking to Levy rather than Lucy. Looking forward to Natsu and Lucy getting to know each other better!
1/26/2018 c2 7Satyrykal
second chapter haha. alright let's go. I'm going to type out a review as I read.

I was actually talking to quite-a-riot about this when erza dragged them to the gym in PAPI, but her as a trainer makes me laugh soooo much! I have a hellion of a trainer myself(I'm an amateur MMA fighter), and I have a strong love/hate relationship with him. he's also always going on about a 'brisk' three mile warm up. gah...

also very pleased to see Jude isn't a villain in this. Lucy s relationship with her father always cut me, and the worst part of it was they never got a goodbye. I always thought that kind of related her and Natsu too. they lost their families and they were both their to witness each other's grief.

Oh gosh that backstory. Erza's life was so tragic! I want her to be happy. interesting twist on moving Jellals timeline forward. it will be good for them. I'm all about the happy ending.

when levy came into Lucy's apartment all I could think of was that yes, levy, that couch is awesome. you know who else liked that couch? natsu does. Also her bed. really, he JUST likes bring around Lucy haha. it's almost the bed of the chapter, I hope he shows up!

ahhh! my fantasizing paid off! I got Gajeel AND Natsu in the same chapter! so excited!

Cheers,
satyrykal
1/26/2018 c1 Satyrykal
Hey!

so what an interesting premise. I'm 100% sure I haven't seen this done before. though I can't wait to meet Natsu, I think gralu was always cute. I shipped them originally, then to Lolu and eventually Nalu (I know, a long time after but we've talked about this before haha).

I didn't know you were Canadian, but I think 18 works for the fairy tail world considering they all drink in the manga. speaking of drinking, I am a fan of CanaxMira and I rarely see it done so that was a nice nod. I personally ship Laxus, her normal go to, with Freed.

excited to read more. Very well written!

Cheers,
satyrykal
1/23/2018 c2 19Professor of Gallifrey
Oh my gosh, still loving this. And are you going to put a lot of gale in as well? Cant wait for first nalu interaction
1/22/2018 c2 1BeachBumBabe30
It’s awesome so far! Can’t wait to read more!
1/21/2018 c2 Lucy H Lover
I really like the bonding that Erza, Lucy, and Levy got to do after the killer workout they had in the morning, very endearing. I got a good laugh when the first thing that happens after Natsu enters is Gray attacking and starting a classic guild brawl. I’m curious to see Levy’s reaction to the Dragon Slayers. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
1/21/2018 c2 20ShanaHollows
Erza might be a drill sergeant when it comes to working out, but it's amazing anyone could come out of what she'd been through and still manage to be a kind and amazing person. I think you captured her story very well and helped Lucy sort through some of her feelings about what she could and could not think about Gray.

Enter Natsu. lol It will be very entertaining to see her reaction to Natsu vs the calm, collected Gray. I can hardly wait!
1/14/2018 c1 Lucy H Lover
For a Nalu fic this sure has a lot of GrayLu early on. I’m assuming this will change soon as I’m not a fan of it. See them as more of a BroTP anyway. Curious how Natsu and Gajeel will be introduced in this story since when and how almost everyone joins is different from the canon story. I mean I’m assuming neither of them is part of the guild yet, it seemed that way anyhow. Nice to see you have chapters written in advance too.
1/13/2018 c1 19Professor of Gallifrey
Oh my goodness, I have been waiting for a well written graylu for so long. I know that it says nalu in the summary but please keep it as graylu
1/13/2018 c1 20ShanaHollows
Only Canadians would apologize for being Canadian. Lol

A solid first chapter. Oh Lucy...you are so right. Gray is an amazing specimen of a man! And you should definitely date mages. Gray might be an amazing first choice, seeing as your crush on him is far from subtle. I can't wait to see how this develops!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Fan Fic author-dom!
1/13/2018 c1 26xSteleAliniax
I honestly love this story so much. It's one of my favorite stories that I've read (and I've read a lot of fantastic ones); this one is definitely one of my favorites! I highly recommend anyone who loves Fairy Tail to read this story, I promise you'll love it!

Keep going strong, Morrigan! I know you can do it! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Stele.