FanFiction.Net
for Request Board Romance

3/13/2021 c23 20ShanaHollows
I finally have a chance to sit down and review this amazing chapter!

First of all, Dear Lewd Thoughts about Natsu, had me in stitches. I actually sat down to read it before the kids went to bed, then thought NOPE! Better wait til they're upstairs. The kids always ask me what's funny when I snicker like that. Hilarious!

Levy, my love...you have opened a can of worms agreeing to Mira's terms. I will be anticipating THAT scenario for the next chapter!

Cana is one of my favourite characters...and for good reason. She's so great in that scene! The shovel talk! I love it! It would be fun to see Cana kick Natsu around just for the hay of it. Either way, her advice was quite sound. Will he take her up on it? (you wrote Cana so well, by the way)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/12/2021 c23 stranger1999
I missed this story so much so I was over the moon with this update!
The PINING!the nalu pining is absolutely killing me. Lucy's dairy entry was hilarious and I LOVED her just wearing Natsu's scarf and inhaling his scent like I am such a sucker for that you have no idea.
Also NATSUS POV!And he doesn't think he's good enough for her?Make me emotional why don't you. But he's fallen hard and fast and I loved Cana trying to talk to some sense into him!
I totally respect Levy for trying to be a hermit but unfortunately Mira really doesn't agree. xD
I'm really curious about who her next date is though.
3/12/2021 c23 nationalcarmen
i almost shit my pants when i saw the beginning of the chapter T-T this chapter was really cute! i loved the interactions between cana and natsu, like a big sister trying to talk sense into her little brother. the fact that natsu doesn’t think he’s good enough \3 ABSOLUTE pain. i also can’t help but wonder who levy’s going to go on a date with next. and queen, u can take however long u need to complete this amazing story. rome wasn’t built in a day! george rr martin hasn’t even completed his last book! i cant wait to see where this story goes next! this is literally one of my all time fav fanfics ever. thank u for updating queen
3/12/2021 c23 Bookwork129
I'm delighted to see an update! I really enjoy all your stories, and the plot to this one is one of my favorites. I hope you've been doing well.
3/12/2021 c23 Ryu of Konoha
Glad to see your back! I'll probably need to go back and re-read a bit since I don't remember how we got here but look forward to future chapters.
11/20/2020 c22 nationalcarmen
I know you haven't updated in a while and idk if you'll ever see this, but I want u to know that this is officially my comfort fanfic. Every time I go thru some rough shit, I go back to this amazing story that you've made. Thank u for this fanfic, it's really helped me get thru
9/26/2020 c22 FairyTailxFanGirl
Good amount of raunch and emotion... even if it's more sad, haha. Loving this story so far, just waiting for Natsu to make a move! haha
9/24/2020 c1 FairyTailxFanGirl
I saw that we share quite a few favorite authors and I love 2 of your betas, so I'm excited to dig into this story! haha
8/11/2020 c22 NaLuAlways26
Missing this fic!
5/30/2020 c22 bonnebelle
I just found this story and I’m in love. I can’t wait to see the next dates, who and where? Great idea! Please keep up the great work! I’m anxious for the next chapter!
5/11/2020 c22 2Arivahna
I am absolutely enamored with this change to Erza. This is the best interpretation of her I believe I have ever read. of course the sceen was heartfelt and intimate. I'm really enjoying this as a whole as well.
3/25/2020 c22 Lovetoreadff
For your first foray into lemony chapters, this was really good. The whole chapter felt very “noiresque”, meaning it could have been from a black and white detective movie. The way you describe Erza’s and Jellal’s thoughts, their intentions and in Jellal’s case self-sacrificing behaviour was done with kindness and deep understanding. Thank you for that. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Great work! Can’t wait to see what happens next (hoping to see some more NaLu next chapter).
The way you wrote Natsu in this story is quite mysterious (it’s a little hard to pin down his motivations, since we don’t see any of his thoughts). I am looking forward to deciphering his actions and seeing the reasons behind them.
Here is a silly tidbit. Apparently, the way people speak to themselves in their mind is not the same for everyone. For some it’s a narrative, a dialogue, a sharing of ideas (makes me think of Lucy) but for others it’s more word associations, pictures forming from situations, which then dictate actions (which makes me think of Natsu when he rushes head first into things before thinking the situation through). Erza and Jellal’s thought processes and language seems to be the same, which in a way makes the situation, that they cannot be together (at this point) more tragic. But then again, this chapter was hot, so maybe distance is what these two need?
Thanks again for a great read.
3/24/2020 c20 Lovetoreadff
I had to re read this from the beginning so that I could read the new chapters. There were a couple of chapters earlier and this one too where my emotional heartstrings are definitely being pulled. Ready to cry my heart out is what I would call my emotional state. I think that you are doing a great job of describing the feelings that your characters have and how well your readers connect to those characters. It’s almost like magic, but in reality it’s hours of editing and shuffling and everything to make things just right. Thank you for your hard work. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the posted chapters. All the best!
3/20/2020 c22 AzmariaMinohi
That was an epic love scene. Are you sure it was your first lemon? Reading I'd have thought you'd been writing them for years.
3/19/2020 c22 7Satyrykal
it is just the absolute best, so incredibly poetic and captures Jellal's and Erza's complex relationship perfectly. I also love the small breadcrumbs you've left since the beginning of this story that their romance was something to look forward to.

Still, nothing prepared you for this! The descriptions of her hair, and the way she movesalong with your classic sass and sarcasm when dealing with the Brad's of the world.

And the way Jellal looks at her? How he sees her and thinks of her? Glorious! It reminds me of the type of internal narrative that is a Hallmark of another style I've seen elsewherePhenomenal as always!

Cheers,