for Have All the Songs Been Written?

11/7/2020 c3 2Irina Hunter
I thought bambino was Italian.
8/18/2020 c1 mwaheed2001
Hey man is this story dead? cause this is awesome!
12/31/2018 c7 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
12/9/2018 c7 Guest
EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
11/3/2018 c7 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon
9/8/2018 c7 19The Pygairian
I love this! Please don’t tell me this story has been forgotten. Please continue!
8/17/2018 c7 anDahl14
This shouldn’t be that good... but it is. Please update!
6/25/2018 c7 Sal The Zonecop
This is amazing! Please continue!
6/19/2018 c3 Carly
at the beginning I just cracked up, Miguel literally (I don't get to say that often) had a skeleton in his closet
6/3/2018 c7 14Mighty Dreamfinder
This is a wonderful story! I love the way you've captured Hector and his heart for his family. Seeing him interacting with both Miguel and Rosa and the baby is delightful, as well as seeing him portraying his passion for music.

I can't wait to see exactly what's going on, much like poor Hector seems about to find out. Keep up the good work! :)
4/21/2018 c6 1Nica-angel
I have to confess... Just read this (just for you to know, I'm loving this fic, and dreading how the rest of the Rivera family will react to Hector)... And didn't play my violin for a loooong while, because I have been plagued with the SAME darn scratchy sound of a tortured owl, just as Rosa did. And when I did read this, I decided to try looking into a mirror. And I must say, it sounded far better! So, thank you!
4/21/2018 c7 InksandPens
Hey I have an account now so I can actually comment as me. I'm nervous for what might be happening supernaturally but family bonding seems to be going well!
4/20/2018 c7 1E-Dantes
I think you’re right, Imelda would try to protect her husband in her fierce way. I enjoy a lot the moments between Héctor and the kids, he’s such a sweet person.
4/20/2018 c7 9ohmygiddyaunt
Nice. I kind of think of Imelda (and her granddaughter Elena) as a fierce "mama-bear" type.
Well, Hector, it may be awhile before you get to "rest in peace." (Sorrynotsorry)
4/19/2018 c7 86Bookworm Gal
I love the idea of Imelda defending her boyfriend/future husband's honor like that. She could probably make every man in that room regret ever being born if she put her mind to it. This was an absolutely wonderful chapter with a cliffhanger ending. I am very eager to see what happens next.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »