for Desirable

10/3/2020 c11 Emilya13
It's quite nice. As a fan of the show when I was younger, it was nice to read something like this that wasn't a complete recap of the show. While it's weird to read something serious from a show that was very kid friendly, I really like it. Yes! Give some love to Spicer ! He was my favorite character along with Rai.
9/25/2020 c11 6little1vixen
Is it bad that I kinda ship Jack and like three people? This story and feels I love it!
9/19/2020 c11 15Vanessa Masters
Well Rai admits his son, and makes his amends. That’s progress.
9/18/2020 c11 13foxchick1
Love this fic, it's hard to find a good Jack fic sometimes.
7/12/2020 c10 butterflykiss2332
Raimundo is getting disowned on top of his crisis! Say it ain't so soooo!
5/29/2020 c10 15Vanessa Masters
"Well, well, well."

Curled around his neck, Clay could feel Dojo tense, a slight warmth that told of building fire. The Dragon of Earth couldn't blame him, as he shifted his stance. Leaning in Jack's doorway, Wuya smirked, eyes sparkling in amusement.

"No need for that little dragon," Wuya all but cackled, "you have nothing to fear from me here."

"Sorry, If I don't believe ya."

Wuya shrugged, amusement still in her eyes, and smirk on her lips as she looked him over. Smirk growing at whatever she found.

"Here to see Jack I think, can't imagine you're here to see little old me."
"….Is he home?" Clay asked cautiously.

"Yes, but I doubt his Master will let you see him."

"That's for Jack to decide."

"Do you think Jack would want to see you?"

"Probably not," Clay admitted.

"And yet, you are here."

Clay shrugged.

Wuya's expression then changed into…something, it wasn't dangerous but Clay was cautious nonetheless.

"A question for you, if you'll humor me." the Witch then said.

"Humoring you doesn't usually end well for my friends and me."

"True," Wuya chuckled, "but the occupants of this manor, are the last ones you want to upset."

Both knew she didn't mean Jack.

".…Alright then."

"Wonderful, here's my question. If Jack told you he never wanted to see you again, would you honor that?"

Clay didn't have an answer.

~.~

He should have had an answer.

But he didn't.

At least not a good one.

And that terrified him more then anything he's ever faced.

I love this.

And clay, I hope he jumps
Whatever hurdle, and gets with Jack. ;) I won’t lie, I ship them.

And Wuya is there, and Huizhong being all protective father. “You won’t deflower my Precious Jewel!”

Lol well, it’s more than that, he wants Clay to apologize and also treat Jack better, realize how they acted was horrible and make amends.
5/29/2020 c10 Empress Tatiana
So glad for the new update, see all of the young dragons feeling guilty is oddly satisfying and I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/22/2019 c9 insertnamehere
I Really enjoy you’re story so far! I like the fact that the monks are learning more about themselves and feeling? Things about how they have treated Jack. I also enjoy Jack’s growth as well! It’s been a lovely story and I’m excited to see what you do in the future!
8/7/2019 c9 Guest
Chase is clearly jealous that Huizhong did a better job of teaching Jack than he did. Though I think it’s also that his more draconian side is possessive of Jack as he clearly seems to be labeling Jack as his.
8/2/2019 c9 hdjshd
this is SO GOOD? im dying please keep up the good work i love this i love you
7/23/2019 c9 1lulubram
Spicer better stay with his new master or I will cry ! Also maybe have his master and master fung and dojo talk over tea in neutral territory.
7/8/2019 c9 Empress Tatiana
Man emotions are running now I can't wait to see what happens next
6/17/2019 c8 ChaoticInscriber
One of my favorite things in a lot of the fics for this series is including Jermaine more in some way. At minimum keeping in frequent contact with him would be very good for Omi, and at least some good for the others as well. He has a very different perspective and a different variety of Sense, which can be very important and beneficial.
6/8/2019 c8 Matt
Hope you update some of your stories that you haven't updated for some time like Rising with the Sun, Our Prince Harry, Welcome to Hell, and In Olden Days.
6/8/2019 c7 6little1vixen
Eh I never liked Kimiko acme Raimundo and Fung And Dojo Suck at checking them and making sure they act like actual good guys and not trained thugs.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »