for Welcome to the Dragon's Den

1/27 c17 NekoElder
Why can't Issei use his fragment of [Dimension Lost] to create his personal hammer space inventory?
1/16 c19 johnwhen
Also what’s with senjutsu being forbidden as a trope pretty sure other youkai as a whole can try to use it. Koroka would not the be the only one that went crazy since it’s a known thing. A flaw in Konekos thinking
1/16 c19 johnwhen
Damn you really portray rias and her peerage to be dumb as rocks and I love it. They confirmed that issei aura knocked out most of songs peerage and they conclude he’s a speed type lmaoooo. And then kiba thinks oh well I can solo him ez. Also if someone shine a laser at a mirror and blind themselves is it the mirrors fault? Rias thinking it was isseis fault that lonely went crazy when it was her own trauma, dudes just being zen
1/16 c18 johnwhen
Damn you’re a really good writer. This one chapter made me really dislike rias and sona with their quick assumptions and judgement with little to no info. They act like the dumb evil henchmen characters with low iq. It’s not flame I actually enjoy the portrayal you made of them
1/15 c19 NekoElder
I think it's possible for Issei to cultivate, just that he must follow a dragon related path. When gathering senjutsu, nature energy flows through the boosted gear to reach his soul and he absorbs dragon tainted nature energy. What if he gathers to his limit, then boosts his chi, gathers again to his limit; rinse and repeat until he can't boost again and holds it for as long as possible. If he keeps up this practice, in months he should be able to break the human limit and become something supernatural
1/8 c19 THEtoken1
Better
1/8 c1 jpikachu45
please do lemon with tiamat and Issei
1/8 c19 Uday Sra
Awesome. Please update soon
1/7 c19 Masterx01
"Thus, Kiba was the one best suited to snoop around, and if things were to end up in a clash, he would fight and eliminate the threat."

Mighty confident of them to believe that Yuuto could deal this issue when Iseei knocked Sona's peerage only with using his aura.

Given the pressure that Sona - a high class devil - felt from Iseei, this was a foolish idea.

""Well, fuck…this isn't good." Issei stated, seeing one catatonic Tojou Koneko crying silently while staring at him from her seat on the floor."

Welp... Seems like Kuroka is going to be improvising that explanation far sooner than she thought and Iseei better begins to think how to run damage control before this blow into a clusterfuck. After all, there is only so much you can bully Rias and Sona and if he goes too far their respective siscons may ends up getting involved in this mess...

Well, this certaintly felt better than the last version much more smooth and nice, although a bit weird on how Rias decided to deal with this given that Iseei has proven to be both apparent powerful and resourceful enough to live under their noses with none being the wiser to his apparent power beside being a complete unknow.

Sure, they are still young and with much to learn but i would have believed that Sona, being the most calm tactical minded of the two, would have cautioned more about this and how to approach Iseei. Dealing with powerful unknows is dangerous business and snooping around their things is liable to cause them to take action.

Well, thats all. Thanks for the chapter.
1/7 c19 1noobarta
I think it flowed great. The thing I love about your story is how it emphasizes dragonic traits Issei has but also keeping him as an independent who doesn't bow down or let others take advantage of him.

I'm really looking forward to when Issei runs into Vali and how their natures clash. Like how Vali crossed an imaginary line by endangering his mate. Look forward to future updates!
1/7 c19 hiraishin101
Well, cat got into the house and now the secret's outta the bag, I guess it's time to blow this gas barrel wide open.
1/7 c19 Fox O violet
Way better than the last chapter. Good job.
1/7 c19 Daxington
100% better, keep up the good work.
1/7 c19 DrZeta
Yes, this flows so much better than that other chapter. It feels much more in line with what you where building on as well. Good show and I hope to see more of this excellent work.
1/7 c19 Guest
Excellent chapter!

In the previous chapter (17 ?) Issei got provoked and pushed back and immediately after realized there may be some repercussions to that. Funny thing though, after Tiamat and Co left for parts unknown, it turns out HE is the big fish in Kuoh. I guess being in some hairy situations and having fought pretty strong people, he was able to develop a little humility and remains aware there are still more dangerous things than him out there. I guess he's about to enter a new stage in his life and start to assert his (presumably benevolent) authority.

Not much to add to Kiba's segment. He did his job to the best of his abilities but a lack of information caused him to underestimate his target and get bodied.

Rias and Sona's peerages appear to assume that Issei is some kind of supernatural being under cover rather than a human with a sacred gear and that seems to have pushed them to approach him as they would a threat (identify, quantify and, if necessary, eliminate). Maybe Issei could use that to obscure his abilities? In my previous review I'd mentioned that deception would be a poor start to a relationship (working or otherwise) but Issei's effectively revealed himself to be a player in the supernatural world and keeping his exact abilities hidden would just be keeping his cards close to his chest (something that would be expected even in a partnership, considering it would be just starting out). Since I doubt that Issei, Rias and Sona are going to be enemies I guess this is the arc where they start working together and Issei slowly wins their trust?

The most immediate concern appears to be Koneko. I'd completely forgotten about Kuroka when reviewing the previous version of the chapter and now it looks like his relationship to her may turn into the biggest sticking point in the upcoming negotiations. I have to admit, I'm excited! Poor Koneko though, she's going to have her world turned upside down in more ways than one. A part of her seems to have instinctively recognized Issei as a superior predator and actively fears him (not to mention his use of Senjutsu!) so I hope he takes extra care to make her comfortable around him and help her. What can I say? I'm a sucker for fluff and that kindness could help the rest of Rias and Sona's peerages accept him.

I'm going to stop here, since this is turning into wild guessing of the plot rather than a review :P
Needless to say, I enjoyed this. More, please!
361 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »