FanFiction.Net
for Worthy of Magic

4h c17 fanficfan1981
from this day forword every bad deed harry does is really only on the head on dumbledore for he truly has the power to stop true darkness but was to affraid
22h c65 5Tayeisnotamused
Wow. Gotta be honest, I never expected to see this story picked up again.
11/22 c17 2Yomugan
The decision is Dumbledoors not Harry’s! His decision to Obliviate him or not, but will it lead to desctruction or not?
11/21 c65 niggers hater
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your mighty masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Good, I can feel your lust. I am pantsless. Take your dick. Strike me down with all of your lust and your journey towards the bitch side will be complete!
11/19 c65 kar.saadi
this started out fun , maybe a bit weird but got incredible half way through. can't wait for this to finish although I feel satisfied already.!
10/27 c65 3RedOuroboros
Great chapter think vamps are going to bit off more than they can chew look forward to more
10/27 c2 froesch123
An interesting take on Harry Potter as a genuine psychopath. It has some serious tone and grammar issues that make it read like a beginners story but overall, it has potential. If you ever Beta and reupload the story I would be interested to see what you improve and what you don't. It is written as though English isn't your first language or that this might be a first story. As it stands; it is not bad just weak. Sentence fluidity should be your first major editorial change, followed by some changes in HOW you describe your characters if at all.

Speaking of characters, Daphne is likable enough but weak because of how her back story is told. Not bad if you incorporated into someone else providing the details but changing to her perspective, especially as a student, interrupts the flow and has no major impact on the story overall. Her actions are defined by missing a father, but the direct illusion to parents in a flash back style (which can work well in T.V) simply doesn't come off as very impactful the way you have it phrased. Similar could be said of Draco and the others, but then again, I don't know how you envisioned their backstories. I seriously recommend reading the work aloud by yourself or to someone else if you ever get to it, if for no one else but yourself you can check on how it really sounds when you are not so attached to it as a writer. Putting your stories on the chopping block of public opinion is never easy but this is an intriguing start.

I'll flag this as something I might read again as it updates. Good luck and good work.
10/27 c1 RedOuroboros
ok good start a little different from the last looking forward to more
10/18 c65 Iamtheonlytruejoker
This is a great chapter
10/12 c2 2thegreenestgreen
Interesting start...
10/7 c65 laklak1
Thaaanks for updating! I love you! Have been following your stories for fourteen years!
10/7 c16 asamiro56284
Well i'm dropping here. Journey of beautiful madness and insanity ends here unfortunately. It was wonderful experience reading this, i felt like dreaming, outside world forgotten, reading end of 15 chapter i felt like i woke up. Truly very immersive fanfic, Harry's journey with plot running in the background was excellent. The reason i dropped this was author's approach how to forcefully change mc by some mumbo-jumbo personification of universe healing his broken psyche. Fanfic at this moment lost flow and integrity to me. Character development should be gradual, may be more abrupt bcs of certain events, but what i hate the most is changing mc by some godlike being's interference. His reason of staying instead of leaving to learn more about cores was lame to say the least, he already saw that they were made from emotions. Really feel mad right now. Goodbye.
10/7 c65 Stanislaus
This story is such a roller coaster and i. love it!
10/5 c1 Otodus ssr
Great fic
9/22 c45 Guest
I still don’t get his obsession with sand
729 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »