FanFiction.Net
for Worthy of Magic

7/24/2021 c14 Gvagore
Dude this shit got so wacky all of a sudden, yet I find myself intrigued still.
7/24/2021 c63 harripotterette
Wow! This is what I've been waiting for! Thanks so much! I was starting to think you were done writing.

Thanks so so much!
7/23/2021 c63 Naiden
Thank you so much for this update. This is my favourite story. I was worried it was ended.
7/23/2021 c63 Mimeomia
Love the story, but the updates are too fucking slow. I swear this must be like the 10th time I've re-read the whole thing
7/23/2021 c63 thisyourbush
I just binged this and I love it. Last chapter was so worth it.
7/22/2021 c63 Guest
Why the fuck does this story have so less reviews wtf?.? This a wonderful story... I have read 100s in fanfiction and this is easily one of the best and original... No cannon modification bullshit...
7/22/2021 c63 HoboKermit
Dear fucking God that was a damn journey easily top 10 in the best Harry Potter fan fics on this site I clicked on this story not expecting much but I can pleasantly say I was wrong my only complaint is how you killed Nymphadora Tonks
7/22/2021 c63 1Gabe1234
Great chapter! This is one of my favorite stories! Glad you’re back!
7/22/2021 c63 Guest
I'm so happy right now that you updated this!
7/22/2021 c4 SleepyFluffball
I for one would find it hilarious if you had Voldemort and Twisted Harry meet. I picture it as T-Harry even scaring Voldemort with his voice, let alone his giggles.
7/21/2021 c63 Maheshvara10
There is Only One word I can say after reading this fic :- Underrated. It's most underrated harry potter story I ever read.
7/21/2021 c59 Shirubafokkusu-kit
I saw this was updated after I had given up all hope that it would be continued this is a masterful story that is on par with the original story and I find your portrayal of Harry after he was treated how he was as a child makes more sense and I find it to be more real though edgier while I’m saddened by what happens for once the more morbid potential facets of the Wizarding world such as what befalls daphne to usually be unnecessary and written for angst only your story makes it an important reasoning behind her motives in the story as well as to push the story forward and I found it sad but necessary in the story to make her a good match for Harry. Thanks so much for continuing. I plan on rereading it from the start to commemorate your continuing. Best of luck and I hope to see more chapters soon.
7/21/2021 c63 SomeGuyFawkes
Entertaining chapter. Thanks for the update.
7/21/2021 c63 4King Draconias
Oh... Oh no. Valerie, Harry might be sane now, but you DON'T want to be anywhere inside of that particular mind.

This should be fun, really happy to see this updated.
7/21/2021 c63 llIMagic
Nice, another update! Thanks for writing this. Interested to see what chaos Harry causes next. Kind of cool that several powers and factions are crystalizing. I will have to go back and scan some of the recent plot to get it more fresh in my mind. And when this completes it will make for an epic re-read. Thanks for keeping up with this!
740 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »