FanFiction.Net
for Worthy of Magic

9/12/2022 c65 llIMagic
Ah very interesting turn of events! It was suspenseful and an intriguing turn to see Harry’s company expand to include Flitwick, and that they left before things went crazy between the rest of the High Council and the vampires and everything, which is usually what happens. I like how the story is fractured into so many changing factions. And it’s cool to see Harry’s aloof nature remain somewhat constant now that he’s not quite as psychotic. Bellatrix seemed to be the only one that sort of understood magic on his level although Flitwick is impressive, and maybe Dumbledore and Tom will grow in their understanding through all these trials of the desert. This story is awesome, thanks for starting the updates again!
9/12/2022 c65 1Gabe1234
Welcome back! I was so happy to see this story updating again. It’s such a cool take on magic and I love your way of storytelling. I’m excited to see where the door to Atlantis leads!
9/11/2022 c65 jun lane see see
Null Fractal

Didn't even have patience to see Harry grow even more powerful than even Dumbledore. You won't read about him touching the source of magic. Oh well, your loss. I love this story.
9/11/2022 c3 Null Fractal
'He summoned the void and was ready to swat her across the room but then for some reason, the headmaster's blue eyes flashed in his mind and with uncharacteristic restraint, he whacked her hand instead.'

'I expect you to behave and not hurt anyone in my school. If you do, I promise you, you will regret it."
The Void felt fear and Harry nodded with wide eyes.

Annnnnd you've already turned Harry into Dumbledore's slave for illogical plot-forced reasons. Screw this zero-minded disappointment, I'm done with this.
9/11/2022 c2 Null Fractal
And with the hefty application of plot-necessity, Harry is forced to 'decide' to go to Hogwarts, even though he has ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO WANT TO. The cringe has started already. Not a good sign.
9/11/2022 c65 SomeGuyFawkes
Thanks for the update.

›› when he entered the caravan and saw the river.
Hopefully you meant "Cavern". "Caravan" doesn't make sense unless you mean the "Dodge Caravan" - which would just be weird. ;)
9/11/2022 c1 Null Fractal
Wait a minute, why did the police show up? I didn't see anything saying that someone called them?
9/11/2022 c65 Kalstorm99
nice.
9/11/2022 c65 18SLotH4
I'm really happy you're continuing this. It was my favorite Potter fic. And I love his growth as a character. He's seen and learned so much.
9/11/2022 c65 StayBlessed
Love it! I don't think I've ever seen a fic that had such a wild ride! Not only a wild ride, but everything come together so beautifully! Thank you for the chapter
9/11/2022 c65 1OoOXylionOoO
Wow this was a nice surprise. Keep up the good work!
9/11/2022 c65 22stevem1
Nice chapter.
9/11/2022 c65 1Abyss Trinity
Awesome chapter and thanks for update
9/11/2022 c65 2alsin
So so so ecstatic to see an update – this incredible story is like a balm to my soul 3 I thank every day that I clicked an obscure reddit link and found myself here.

Thank you so much for the update and for your hard work!
9/11/2022 c65 AchillesI
I just binged the whole story, I put this off for long because I thought it will be a generic and boring edgy Harry story BUT this just blew my mind away, the world building, the magic and how you differed from the main plot and made something amazing.
I can't wait for more!