FanFiction.Net
for Worthy of Magic

9/11/2022 c65 22stevem1
Nice chapter.
9/11/2022 c65 1Abyss Trinity
Awesome chapter and thanks for update
9/11/2022 c65 2alsin
So so so ecstatic to see an update – this incredible story is like a balm to my soul 3 I thank every day that I clicked an obscure reddit link and found myself here.

Thank you so much for the update and for your hard work!
9/11/2022 c65 AchillesI
I just binged the whole story, I put this off for long because I thought it will be a generic and boring edgy Harry story BUT this just blew my mind away, the world building, the magic and how you differed from the main plot and made something amazing.
I can't wait for more!
9/11/2022 c65 4Monster King
Awesomeness
9/11/2022 c65 Aspect of Stories
Brilliant chapter!
9/10/2022 c9 1Mike699
This I definitely... Interesting. I don't think I've read another fic like it. Unique would be a good word, I just found it by looking into what different stories authors have followed on here.
9/7/2022 c50 Guest
Holy shit, greatest fanfic I have ever read
9/6/2022 c64 Guest
Honestly enthralling even when I'd read the first 30 or so chapters previously. I am so excited for the next few chapters.
9/6/2022 c21 Aetherium21
Remarkably unique story, I really appreciate the detail and elaboration on the nature of magic and people
9/4/2022 c64 Kalstorm99
nice chapter.
9/2/2022 c64 2TheNightShinobi
I really enjoyed this one. thanks for writing
9/2/2022 c50 TheNightShinobi
This is a very interesting story, completely unlike most others I've read. Definitely worth a read if you're getting tired of the same patterns and plots.
9/2/2022 c64 Gazuzin
Welcome back my man. This fic rocks, not many try something like this, thanks for the chap, and have a nice day
9/1/2022 c64 blagyz
Thanks for the update! The last couple of chapters seem more coherent and easy to follow. Cheers! :)
741 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »