for Ruthless: The 89th Hunger Games

4/30/2020 c1 Guest
yep this story went down in flames like your other two

my trust in you has broken
9/8/2018 c9 10TheAmazingJAJ
Enjoyed this chapter a lot! It was fun and chill and I'm physically unable to write v long reviews so good job woop!
7/7/2018 c7 JAJ
Ameres XDDDD
7/7/2018 c8 JAJ
Eyyyyy I'm here! Srry, life happened XD And b/c I reviewed the last chapter, now I have to do guest for this one XDD

Sheridan seems fun. He's very well characterized to me, and the descriptions are amazing! Good job with him :)))

Adelyn is cool as well. Jess would be fun to talk to. I love how they seem to mock a lot of things XDDD the escort XDDD

Nice chapter! I'll try to review the next one pretty soon XDDDD
7/5/2018 c9 3BabyRue11
I like how the President actually feels sorry about murdering children, it's a nice change of pace in HG stories.
5/14/2018 c8 1LongingForRomeo
Really excited to see this! Don't worry we all take breaks.
5/14/2018 c8 10TheAmazingJAJ
lol, that's ok! Can't wait to see the next tributes!
4/10/2018 c7 5Nemris
Almost half way done with the tributes.

The way Zephyr bough out Arda's character was really nicely handled. The fact that her POV was two friends doing a lot of stuff together made it all feel really alive and dynamic. I don't feel like I like Arda that much but her writing was good.

Bronte on the other hand I like. The fact that he participated in stealing that dog tells a lot about him and makes him memorable. He also seems like a relatively tough competitor, and I am looking forward to seeing him on the arena.

Love:
Like: Crystal, Topaz, Nolan,Adrian, Auklet, Bronte
Neutral: Charlotte, Emrys, Arda
Dislike:

Keep up the good work.
4/4/2018 c7 3iridescenteverdeen
ooh yus new chapter!

ok so for adra, the whole eating disorder thing is ): and i think bc of that she is at a disadvantage because it could make her physically weaker / prone to faint etc in the arena. love her interactions with her best friend, i liked how it hinted at elements of her personality whilst describing zeph's - for example 'it sometimes feels like im the background singer to a big popstar'. for now, adra's in neutral only because i think i like bronte more at the min but she could very easily move up when i see more of her personality in later chapters! i like bronte, i like how he seems funny and kinda typically boyish, and i loved the whole interaction with elissa and dog lmao. also really love how determined he is!

mine: topaz(d1m)
love: kalidia(d2f) adrian(d4m) auklet(d4f)
like: crystal(d1f) nolan(d2m) charlotte(d3f) bronte(d5m)
neutral: emrys(d3m) adra(d5f)
dislike:
hate:
3/7/2018 c6 5Nemris
Andrian is in a very interesting situation. He is not a proper career but could pass for one. I look forward to seeing how he handles this.

Auklet is a true career, and a relative of a past victor no less. Seem like her cause is purely ambition for glory and fame, since she is already living in the victor village. Does this mean she has her sister mentoring her?

I wonder how the career pact will work with all these careers.

Love:
Like: Crystal, Topaz, Nolan,Adrian, Auklet
Neutral: Charlotte, Emrys
Dislike:

Keep up the good work.
3/7/2018 c5 Nemris
Charlotte seem like very average tribute, classic if I may say so. Not the one with worst odds, no one to expect miracles from. Just the type of tribute that makes you think how cruel the games are.
Emrys on the other hand is clearly a tribute from the weakest end of the scale, being a 12 year old and all.
This seem very life like chapter after two career districts, just two people living their lives not thinking about the games too much

Love:
Like: Crystal, Topaz, Nolan
Neutral: Charlotte, Emrys
Dislike:

Keep up the good work.
3/3/2018 c6 3iridescenteverdeen
woah i loooove these 2! a whole lot! ok so adrian, love his relationship with his brother and caspian, love how he seems kinda easygoing but really hardworking, love p much everything about him. auklet i dig too, she seems determined to prove herself and i think that'll work for her rather than against her in the arena, i like her family life too and her personality and everything and ahhh i really like these 2! they both have motivations to come home again and i think that's a super good thing! also really cant wait to see how adrian and nolan will get along, what with the d2male killing sirena and all. loved ur writing here too b good as per

mine: topaz(d1m)
love: kalidia(d2f) adrian(d4m) auklet(d4f)
like: crystal(d1f) nolan(d2m) charlotte(d3f)
neutral: emrys(d3m)
dislike:
hate:
3/3/2018 c6 1LongingForRomeo
I don't have the energy to write a proper review bruh since I've been up like 40 hours but this chapter was exceptional.

I loooove the way you wrote about Adrian and his story and I love your writing style sooo much bro.

please keep it up
3/2/2018 c6 10TheAmazingJAJ
Wow, Adrian is fun! I liked his analogy of the sea and his relationships with his friends. (lol poor Serina, she lost this guy!) So Serina died in the Games? Well, that's a reason why to go in. He better avenge her and kill whatever district ended her life!
Auklet was fun as well, with the way she just wanted some attention, and the way she volunteered right out of the blue. She'll be one to watch in the games!
Lily is life. Life is Lily. Escorts are Awesome.
Can't wait until the next chapter!
3/1/2018 c6 District5Chemist
Yay new chapter and cool shower thought hate geometry though. My favorite career is Adrian, so far I don’t know his character just appeals to me for some reason.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »