for Ruthless: The 89th Hunger Games

1/21/2018 c3 1Manny61945
I think this duo will be interesting in the career pact, I wonder if Topaz's arragonace will get in the way?
1/20/2018 c2 xoxoChairGossipxoxo
Interesting chapter i'm excited to see the games now from seeing that Estelle seems into the games while Cetus appears to have a sympathy for the districts. How does this effect things, how did he end up the president of panem and what is his relationship with the head gamemaker. Does he think she's cruel, does she think he's weak. Is estelle's next ambition controlling panem. I'm excited how this could effect people in the games, could thus make things worse for the tributes in the games.
Cetus seems sweet and i'm interested in how he got where he is but I love Estelle, her ambition and venom for the games seems really interesting and at the moment Estelle is my favourite out of the two but we'll see how that goes as the games go on.
I like the idea of two tributes per chapter for the reaping scenes however I love reaping scenes as I believe it can tell a lot about the characters. Can't wait for the next chapter and the first reaping scenes. I loved your prologue chapters as they've gave insight to the new people controlling the games. Your writing is great and I can't wait to see what you've done with the character I created.
1/19/2018 c2 3iridescenteverdeen
aw cetus is sweet,, from the story description thingy doesn't he grow up to be president and estella head gamemaker? yeah thatd make sense don't really know why i only got that now lol. butt i like them both for different reasons, i think cetus is a break from the typically power-hungry, evil presidents which is v nice and estella sounds like a scary, badass malicious bitch and tbh that sounds hella bad for the tributes but hella good for the capitol so yeah, cant wait to see what these two get up to for the games!
1/18/2018 c2 5Nemris
I like what these prologue chapters tell about your writing skill and the future of this story. I look forward to the reaping chapters. I personally quite like reaping chapters, though that depends what kind of people they are about. But pre-game chapters are usually better so I trust your decision to have two districts at the time to speed things up.
I think I like Estella better, but just because she is so passionate about the games.
Keep up the good work.
1/18/2018 c2 District5Chemist
Amazing writing in this chapter as it was really deep and it was cool to get insight into a possible future gamemnaker. Also, I would've to submit the D7F if the spot is not taken great chapter.
1/17/2018 c2 1LongingForRomeo
Two completely different takes and it follows the expression "the grass is always greeener on the other side" both wanting what they cannot have. He longs for freedom and she longs to be a gamemaker. It will be really interesting to see how these charectors develop into the story. Loving these chapters and cant wait to see what you've imagined for the games when you're writing is so good. (Sorry for any mistakes, im typing on a severly cracked phone with weird auto correct).
1/17/2018 c1 xoxoChairGossipxoxo
Loved this first part and I think it really gives you a feeling about how long she has wanted to be head gamemaker. I can't wait for this story to start it should be an exciting read
1/15/2018 c1 3iridescenteverdeen
yessss man cannot wait for this ! gonna be v lit
also totally agree w ur shower thought of the day lmao
1/15/2018 c1 Effie Trinket's Favorite Wig
Awesome! I'd love to submit!
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3