for INSTAntané

7/21/2020 c2 PercyJLeoLover21
You know me too well! ;)
6/28/2020 c5 6Turais
Thanks for the good read, hoping you can get back soon and finish this story.
4/6/2020 c5 14VioletLites
Just reread this fic again for about the 50th time. LOL. It’s one of my absolute favorites and I just wanted to say thank you for writing it and I am looking forward to seeing another chapter someday. Have a great day!
1/18/2020 c5 mammadin
please finish this story! I love it
10/31/2019 c5 19writeringoodfaith
I'm so sad this isn't finished! It's going so great. I'd love to hear Adrien's perspective on their meeting (would it even be something he remembers?) and more Chat Noir and Ladybug interactions hehe
I also totally get you what with life and inspiration and whatnot so I just want to let you know that should ever inspiration strike you again for this fic you'll have an excited reader right here!
10/31/2019 c4 writeringoodfaith
They were wrong! This is so good! I enjoyed meeting Adrien through his perspective here. It's good pacing!
10/31/2019 c3 writeringoodfaith
Ahh cosplaying Adrien is so precious.
10/31/2019 c2 writeringoodfaith
I loved the Buzzfeed article actually - like the text of it. I spend way too much time reading buzzfeed and it felt really realistic LOL
10/31/2019 c1 writeringoodfaith
Oooh I like the flow between Alya and Marinette and the mysteriousness of it. And I really like the outfits you're describing!
10/25/2019 c5 5Starlin's Ghost
So it’s been over a year since you updated this story- but no worries! I know how busy life can be! Just wanted to say I’m super excited for whenever you can update this story because it’s a very interesting AU and I haven’t seen any others that are remotely like it. Very unique and refreshing, which is why I would love to see it continue! No pressure of course, but eagerly awaiting! 3

Starlin’s Ghost
7/1/2019 c5 NancyDrew-BookWorm
This is such an awesome AU! I hope you finish it one because I would love to see their reactions when Adrien finds out Ladybug is Marinette!
6/1/2019 c5 Jordanw777
Amazing story concept! And the writing is really really well done! I can’t wait until you are able to finish this story!:)
2/7/2019 c5 1Miraculous Smart Water
LOVE THIS! (Hoping for an update but it may not be likely..)
12/30/2018 c5 Guest
Dear lord I love this story. I’m completely hooked and I hope you continue it soon. I can’t wait to see how it plays out and what happens when the discover their identities online. Oh my. I’ll be keeping an eye out for the next post for sure. Thank you
12/10/2018 c5 1spinnerofdark