for Stitch Him Up

12/25/2019 c1 Deep Sorrow
Great story, thank you for sharing.
4/2/2019 c1 108ninjadevil2000
Absolutely perfection. I loved this so much. John abd Harold fredhship is my life. So perfect. And I have to say, thank you for not making it romance-y. That's not my thing; I prefer loving friendships and this was [erfection in my mind. Congratulations on writing a wonderful story and thanks for writing it. Loved it loved it loved it! :)
2/5/2018 c1 27DancingInTheDark85
Aww. It doesn’t matter how many tags to Number Crunch I’ve read, they’re always good and this is no exception. I like Harold’s line about John being happy after being shot and the realisation that Harold already cares for him more than Kara ever did.
1/18/2018 c1 gemhornet
Nice story. You did a great job explaining the gap in the show.
1/17/2018 c1 8McMoni
Very well-done! Loved your take on the missing scenes between the episodes. Finch's voice is spot on. You definitely nailed them!
Thanks for sharing :)
1/16/2018 c1 62blacktop
Well written and true to the heightened emotions of the canon events. Thank you for sharing.
1/15/2018 c1 SavhCaro
O M G...how do I love this? Let me count the ways! So perfect! Absolutely perfect. Very very plausible rendition of what went on between Number Crunch & Super. Details were exactly.

Great job getting 'inside' their heads. I felt like I was literally hearing Harold's thoughts...
What tore my heart to pieces was that one line: What must they have done to him, that he had convinced himself that he wasn't worth the risk of saving.

Excellent job of the growing dynamics between Reese & Finch.

What is your next 'unexplored niche'?
1/15/2018 c1 Ellen