for Portal To Another World

6/2 c11 Steven
This was really good I like it
11/14/2020 c11 Sargent Angle
I was going to write it's been four months come on! But now I just feel bad
10/28/2020 c11 Guest
I love this story and hope you continue it :)
7/20/2020 c2 Lucy the inquisitorofstars
makes no sense for Korra to actively hide the fact that she's the avatar
7/5/2020 c11 8Cartoonanimewritter
Always love seeing you update this amazing story
7/4/2020 c11 1Sauwk
It's good to read more about this crossover, I feel like Lord of the Rings is kinda ignored by the (don't know how to name itcrossover-fanfic-communitie" at large.

I cringe a little when the section about Frodon and Sam come out, even if I love the movies I was never a big fan of that part of the story, and I wasafraidwe were going to follow there aventures without any change because Korra isn't here to made things change! But it appears I just assumed to early because now I just want to know to whom these "translucent eyes" belong to!

I'm not ok with Hamá calling a whore also. He distrusted her because she look like a Southron woman or one who came from Rhun? Yeah ok I totally get it, but calling her a whore right away? Meh, seem kinda off to me. But it's your story and you do what ever you want with it!

Don't worry about the absence of action in this chapter! Lord of the Rings is also about discovering a new world to, and you do it just fine with Korra.

Now just gonna wait for the next update, and good luck!
7/4/2020 c11 Starlord Master
Wizards come and go.
7/3/2020 c8 2XlikeX14
I know where that quote came from. That was a nice one!
6/19/2020 c10 Skywalker
please update soon
this story is so good!
5/9/2020 c10 Black reaper of darkness
please update soon
3/15/2020 c10 Skywalker
I first read this story on the other website. This is like my 4th or 5th time reading this story. I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work! Awesome story!
3/11/2020 c10 8Cartoonanimewritter
3rd time re reading this marvellous story
3/4/2020 c10 Starlord Master
Interesting opening.

What is the theme of this story?
3/4/2020 c9 Starlord Master