for Harry Potter ArcStrider

6/16 c11 1EliteShadow
i love this story so far please please keep on writing more i would love to read more of this please

thank you for all the hard work so far in this story and keep up the great work and keep on going
5/6 c11 AzrelRazgriz
Thank you for the new chapter, i'm eager for the next one. On a side note, i understand from the title of the story that Harry use mostly Arc Light but can he use the remaining two types, Solar Light and Void Light? Lore-wise and game-wise he shouldn't have any problem using all three types of Light even if he favors one type over the others. And what about the Stasis/Ice element that had been introduced recentely? Its my personal opinion that limiting Harry's Powers is a mistake, what is yours?
5/5 c11 Ghostcraft9
The death song now isn’t that interesting. I think the shattered one would be interested and isn’t he in the dreaming city by this point?
5/5 c11 zince
A fallen in a sombrero. That is both amazing to think about and has me dieing from laughing at the thought of a fallen hatchling (they hatch from eggs apparently) in a tiny sombrero.
3/29 c10 The Real Hell Fire
Albus the Kinslayer, damn that’s a rough title by Riven lol
12/30/2020 c10 wstiglet
YOOOOOO this shit is AMAZING. I love how badass you made harry. I love all of the backstory. I've learned more from this story about destiny than I did on D2. I'm a year 1 destiny player and this shit is possibly the best Destiny crossover fic I've ever read. I can't wait for more. Having the queen as his love interest would be the icing on the cake. have her meet luna love good and call it a day. If you could bring out the Razelighter from Destiny 1 that would be amazing. just a little for show because it's my favorite. sword.
12/23/2020 c10 Talusan
happy Dawning and thanks for the great chapter. i love how you are taking and including Destiny lore in the story. keep up the great work!
12/23/2020 c10 26epic insanity666
why riven of all people, that Dragon was the cause of a hundred migraines for me
12/23/2020 c10 YoRHa Unit 42s
Riven, Riven, Riven... What are you up to now...
12/23/2020 c10 Ghostcraft9
Oh no riven
12/23/2020 c10 Ghostcraft9
Oh my god hahahahaha how do you keep making me wake everyone up from laughing every chapter
12/23/2020 c10 NovaChaos 123
Nice Chapter, honestly really happy to see good fanfics in the destiny community especially when you incorperate beyond light and such into it. Thanks again and keep up the good work!
11/27/2020 c9 17hellz swordsman
More please
11/19/2020 c9 enji-benjy
Another good chapter, I'm pleased to see this is still active.

Harry is still going with 1, or both, of the Patil twins I see. I did wonder who would eventually get around to asking him.

I'm surprised Dumbledore gave the gun to Sirius, I would have thought he and Olivander would have wanted to be present for the testing.

I look forward to the next installment, hopefully less than 11 1/2 months from now :p
11/14/2020 c9 musizlover2008
I do hope you plan to make Harry tell more stories about his life as a Guardian. I did enjoy how he explained how he got Whisper Of The Worm, One Thousand Voices, Thorn and Lumina. You should also have him tell the stories of Touch of Malice, Leviathan's Breath, Wish-Ender and Witherhoard.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »