for For the Love of Books

10/27 c5 Xoaher
Love this story so much. Begging for more!
10/13 c5 Lisaadamsannamrie
I loved this, wish there were more chapters!
7/9/2018 c5 Marlux80
Great chapter. Are you going to update soon? I keep coming back to re-read. Don't stop!
6/14/2018 c3 Anyhia
I really enjoy reading this keep going
6/14/2018 c5 Anyhia
Write more lmao please
6/12/2018 c5 Guest
Woo so glad you continued this. I wanna see where things go from here.
6/12/2018 c5 13jenn13
Loved this chapter! As a teacher I could totally see the class and their reaction and as a woman who crushes on fictional characters (uh...Nick Miller), I can relate to Jess’ crush on Pepperwood. Can’t wait to see what happens next! Hoping he was wanting to ask her out or for her number of something. (Btw-fuck you Schmidt for interrupting!
5/28/2018 c4 FrenchyFan
I like this story, are you still writing it ?
4/14/2018 c4 Guest
This is such an interesting idea and I can’t wait to see where it goes!
4/11/2018 c2 elleingitis
PUT THIS ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN! THIS IS A GOOD AND I LOVE IT
4/11/2018 c4 13jenn13
I think the description of the library is on point. I love the interaction between Nick and Jess and I always love when fanfic authors throw in lines or situations from the show in a different, although similar, context. Can’t wait to read more.

Btw-I’ve muted the twitter chat for a week. I won’t be able to watch last night’s episode til Friday
3/9/2018 c3 5loadofschmidt
STUCK IN POLKA DOTS! ! ! I love this so much. Honestly. Keep it coming you super star.
2/16/2018 c2 loadofschmidt
Omg omg omg i really really like this
1/25/2018 c1 Reader 2097
What a great first chapter! Here's to many, many more!
1/17/2018 c1 newgirlystuff
This is fantastic, Am. How you manage to be so prolific and so consistently good I’ll never understand but please keep it coming! Really looking forward to this one!
18 Page 1 2 Next »