for A Weak Flame

8/12/2018 c6 Rachel89
This is the most accurate chapter depicting them and their personalities as they would be in the movie, very good job! Very intriguing story so far!
4/5/2018 c4 Guest
This is such a wonderful story, and that is very sweet. I do hope you’ll update soon
2/18/2018 c4 InfiniteWishes
Your writing style I must admit, is wonderful! I love seeing Frollo happy! All he wants is love and guidance. He deserves more!
2/16/2018 c1 CandlelitSparkle
This FanFiction is great because it is so realistic and characters like Phoebus sticks to the book version where he just want Esmeralda to have with him one night. And Frollo is not purely evil he is just a human with flaws and weaknesses. Yes and again yes! It doesn’t matter if there is no romantic contact between Frollo and Esmeralda till now. Let it come naturally.
2/15/2018 c1 Guest
Magnificent!
2/15/2018 c4 Guest
This made my heart melt! Please continue it soon because I can not live if I don’t see how it ends! :)
1/27/2018 c3 Guest
Yo ho! Matey, that was a good story. Esmeraldda deserves better from that pesky Phoe-bus. My buckaroo, MC Claude Frollo is lit. He's is like Ryan Gosling's and a turkey's love child. (But, in all honesty great story".
1/28/2018 c4 2Cookie Monster 4277
Awesome story you have here.
1/27/2018 c4 Heather89527615
Very impressed!
1/26/2018 c4 11lorena.martincorrea
Aww I adore to Quasimodo.
1/26/2018 c2 lorena.martincorrea
Awww this is so emotional and sad.
1/22/2018 c1 lorena.martincorrea