for Sisterly Advice

2/16/2019 c1 8multyfangirl21
This was a cute and sweet one shot, but I was hoping to read the actual proposal.
1/24/2018 c1 30GodlyJewel
Haha I love this. Bog and Dawn really do resemble a sibling relationship, especially if you continue to see Dawn as the younger sibling (speaking as one). So cute how she teases him plus I like that he felt comfortable enough to ask her such an important question. Hey, definitely can't have Marianne say no because it was just like that creep's proposal. Though darn it! why'd he have to beat Bog to the purple rose? I love purple roses! Guess he'll have to find another flower. Ooo might I suggest a orange rose with pink tips? Well any will do, hey, he could even use the flower he put in her hair that first night; oh but look out for orchids! Wouldn't want Boggy to find out their meaning and completely loose it. lol
1/20/2018 c1 28Kayasuri-n
This is very cute, and I like how Bog checked with Dawn how Roland proposed first... so he can make sure NOT to do anything the same. Though it'd be sweet if he went to propose, fairy-fashion, and Marianne's already talked to his mom...
1/19/2018 c1 29Morgul-squirrel
Well I know what I'm doing when get home: pull up a chair and watch this thing for the zillionth time. And I'm blaming you :P

On a serious note, this incredibly cute. Dawn is still so hyper and fluttery. I love her. I love them both, and this does seem like an appropriate place for their relationship to have gone.

"Boggy Woggy." That killed me. And his subsequent eye roll, was very in character. I bet he periodically hams it up and grinds his teeth or tells her to stop it when he's feeling particularly annoyed by, but ultimately it's all fun and games and they have a good laugh.
1/18/2018 c1 58Forever-Furuba
This is so CUTE - I love the bond that Dawn and Bog develop! Of course Bog would go to Dawn for advice on this. The conversation and Dawn's internal monologue were perfectly in character. (Well, Bog was a bit more calm and confident here than in the movie, but in a way that feels like a logical progression OF his character from where the movie left everybody.)
1/18/2018 c1 5Oliver2016
Wohooo! Those two absolutely deserves some more love and attention! Very sweet, Dawn is spot on with her reaction and after a year and a half Bog feels very natural too, having had that much time to get to know Dawn.

Hihihi, she will never stop with the Boggy. Ever. And he will never stop rolling his eyes, no matter how much he's come to like it (so long as it comes from her).

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service