for A Certain Unexplainable Gemstone

5/19/2020 c6 Birds
Hope you update this story soon cause it get so much potential
10/5/2018 c1 Crackshipinguy
Update!
7/20/2018 c5 27soulcage
Also Ayumi.
7/20/2018 c6 soulcage
Keep on doing what you are doing. This is a story about the Unexplainable Gemstone and the unfortunate Kouta, nobody else. Follow what makes you smile and where your story points at.
6/27/2018 c6 6BlueJack22
great chapter keep up the good work
6/26/2018 c6 Guest
Am I that disappointed about you declining my requests anyhow even though it's supposed to be a rewrite? Also, there's three problems to point out:

1. Where did Tsuchimikado get holy water from?

2. When did they turn people into vampire minions? It can't be before entering Touma's school or there could've been hints that they done it. And it can't be during either because if even one dies, then some of the minions will turned back to normal.

3. I read in the wiki that vampires are immune to classical weaknesses.
5/14/2018 c5 Guest
One more thing I forgot to mentioned when it comes to Aogami fighting one of the vampires (it is one right?), make it more reasonable and not so one-sided like for example: he's winning because his opponent's so weak he can't even beat a level 2 or 3 while boasting his claims to be a level 5, then his opponent reveal his full strength that's equal to a level 4 or 5 because they know a huge difference between level 5s and the rest.
5/14/2018 c5 4Thor x Kamisato fan
YES!You still kept my boy aogami!
5/13/2018 c5 Guest
I said no Aogami as the number six! Level 3 or 4, fine, but not 5. Also, I think I forgot you already got a female there, the vampire I mean. Remember though, no Accelerator.
4/17/2018 c4 st german
thing to do now
is hope the author
does what we want
4/16/2018 c4 Guest
Not what I hoped for, but it's fine either way. Also, you left out some " around here and to the end, "Your thinking of the modern vampire" is 'You're' and it's Anti-Skill. As for the vampires, can you include a woman who only joins in out of boredom and rather watched the fight instead of getting involved? I don't know what else to say except leaving Accelerator and Aogami out of a fight with vampires.

Ps. If you're reading this st german and wonder why a vampire woman is included, it's because she's actually a queen in disguise, making her one of the strongest, and to make her interested in Touma as 'something that's not even human' and to make him a lover someday, so there.
2/23/2018 c3 Guest
To Mr x:if you read my review
On 'after story' you already
Know why I am not replying.
To sargentcrash:is this
Story going to have imagine
Breaker explanation?
My man aleister story?
Aiwass origin explanation?
Or is it just about gunha?
I just want to know what
To expect in the story.
Although if replying means
Spoilers,ignore this review.
2/22/2018 c3 Guest
To St german: I know you're that other guest.
2/22/2018 c1 Thor x Kamisato fan
You know i really don't
give a fuck whether aogami
is num 6 or make
him have scenes.I have
to agree with the other guest
he needs more scenes in
the raildex stories.
2/21/2018 c3 Guest
Short chapter, no? Anyway, since I already know where this is going cause I read it before the rewrite, here's my idea: the girl explains her problems regarding her brother and his group. In order to stop them, they needed an area (like an abandoned school instead of a certain high school) as a trap, using Aisa as bait. Touma redundantly agrees and 6 people divided into 3 pairs (Touma and Aisa, Index and the vampire girl and Tsuchimikado and Gunha), Kouta and Ayumi eventually tagged along only because they went to get Gunha. Meanwhile, they've all been secretly followed by a shadowy figure (a girl by the shape of it) who's actually the number 6 with the ability to manipulate hell-fire (or hellfire). No one else involved, not even Accelerator mind you.
25 Page 1 2 Next »