for If It Had Been The Other

12/9/2020 c19 9tmart.x13
Very interesting chapter to read right here now. I think that Mother Saix just really fits so well so that it shall be. Lol. I do like how you're having Saix to push down the dreams and memories that he was having, because it shows to me that he's trying to just ignore it to deal with it. But I feel like that it's al going to eventually just get to him and I'm here to see it. I hope that there will be a building of Axel trying to change at some point, cause we can see the cracks that exist there. Would be so cool. But if he figures out the thing with Roxas and Xion though, it could totally change how things go. I have no idea what is planned for that situation but I am very interested to see what you come up with. I am liking the direction of the narrative at this point and there's many things that are reaching a boiling point. But poor Saix, we can tell that he thinks about things all too much, kinda reminds me of myself in some ways. Glad to see more of the friendship with Roxas and Xion though too. And the secret reports being there still is awesome! Very nice chapter and I am ready for the next one. So glad to be back into this story.
11/29/2020 c22 Arika Koski
Dude I'm sorry for what I said.
By the way if this was a film would it be rated PG-13?
10/24/2020 c22 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Fantastic! Loved it! Honestly, even though Axel is being quite the prissy boy, I hope that down the line, either Saïx, Roxas, maybe even Xion show him that they’re not just puppies to order around all the time. Gotta show some bark AND bite after all right?

Until next time!

P.S. Hopefully not too long till next update...
10/24/2020 c21 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hm! What will you do Saïx? Will you go down the same path that Axel “felt” he had to? Or perhaps maybe make your own? Also, what will you discover at CO...
10/24/2020 c20 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hm! I wonder...if Saïx were to ever become a Somebody again, and Axel as well, would they truly be friends like the good old days? I know tensions between the two were high in canon, but Saïx did justify it for a reason and he admitted he was jealous. But what about this fanfic’s Axel? What is his justification besides having you-know-who’s influence over him?
10/24/2020 c19 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Fascinating chapter! Good work!
10/24/2020 c18 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good work! Liked the memory flashback Saïx had. Times were different then huh?
10/24/2020 c17 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Omg! Awesome! Good to see Demyx getting some love! Lol. Maybe he’ll become a part of the Sea Salt Crew?
10/22/2020 c16 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Past blues eh? Poor Saïx.
10/21/2020 c15 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh boy...seems like we are at the part where Xion can’t use the Keyblade! That isn’t good! And I don’t know how long they can keep the charade up either. Especially considering this is Axel instead of Saïx handling the mission handouts. Fire isn’t known to be patient either. Eventually, it WILL erupt!
10/21/2020 c14 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hm! I wonder...was Axel struggling against You-Know-Who’s heart?
10/21/2020 c13 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hey! I remember that specific mission. The one with Pete right?
10/21/2020 c12 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
YAY! Buddies REUNITE!
10/21/2020 c11 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awesome work! Shame to see Zexion still fade away, but sometimes such things can’t be helped. Good to see though that Repliku still gets to live on!
10/21/2020 c10 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Well now! I am already liking this chapter the best out of them all! Saïx really does have a way with words! And for the Riku Replica that’s currently broken on the inside? A perfect formula to help the kid out!
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »