for Not his Biggest Fans

4/17/2018 c6 Morizono Kat
loved the way you concluded the story, and also loved the bit of B in there! it is soooo cuteeee to think that Light increased L's lifespan! Thanks again for sharing this lovely story with us readers! You are a wonderful writer!

Looking forward for a new chapter of Anomaly
With love,
MK
4/17/2018 c5 Morizono Kat
oh l can literally imagine Light playing the matchmaker! loved this one, and l was a bit anxious at the start due to Light returning to Japan... but was happy when he came back! now I am going to read the epilogue!
4/15/2018 c6 8Cerulean Twin
Really enjoyed the story!
4/9/2018 c5 Cerulean Twin
Lol I'm glad to see things working out... somewhat xD
3/21/2018 c4 5Metaphors and Miracles
I will be reviewing all four chapters at once (simply because I tend to binge read, and I have read all four available chapter). I really enjoyed the story so far. I like how each character seems to have their own personal reason to dislike Light without seeming out of character. I like how Mello and Near have a sort of truce in order to fend againt the common enemy, Light. It makes me wonder if the only was for the successors to actually like Light was if they joined Light to fend off a greater enemy. Also, I think this is the first time I've ever read of someone who empathizes with Roger. Can't wait for your next update.
2/22/2018 c4 th3saltybish
I still can't stop laughing because of the ending of chapter four XD
2/19/2018 c1 Morizono Kat
aw.. the next chapter would be the last one... but still enjoying it... waiting for the next chapter;)
2/19/2018 c4 Miniwolfy2
Thank you for the new chapter! Would've commentated on Ao3 but I can't. Interested in events coming up as conflict has picked up.
2/17/2018 c3 Morizono Kat
aw. poor light
1/26/2018 c1 Please-dont-do-that
I really quite enjoy this fanfic, and I'm really happy you're writing it. I'm sad to hear it's only going to be 3 chapters long, but nonetheless, I'm still very much enjoying it. You are a very talented writer.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service