FanFiction.Net
for Fist of the Hero God

7/30/2021 c4 BlitzNeutral69
When will this update?
5/5/2021 c4 diamondteel4
Freaking hell this was amazing...

I'm still going to wait, Author!

Just like how citizens do when Saitama is on his way!
1/29/2021 c4 Guest
We have been Waiting For a Long Time, Please Write another Chapter.
1/28/2021 c4 Guest
Is this story dead
11/5/2020 c4 No U
your all retarded
11/1/2020 c4 ikusatsunagi
It's amazing, will you continue?
10/31/2020 c4 1Las piedras
Para cuándo el próximo?
9/28/2020 c2 2Isaac LB
Saitama is perfectly represented, he is a simple man with worldly worries and some bad luck.
But one question, do Egyptians exist in One Punch Man's Earth?
9/28/2020 c1 Isaac LB
In Dragon Ball Super Vados was a character that had a sharp tongue but lacked the Scenes to show it, in this Fic I can appreciate her Troll nature.
8/25/2020 c1 Guest
shit all you had to do was start at TOP and get kick out metal for OPM.
6/30/2020 c4 Guest
Pls update !
6/13/2020 c4 LordNoobReview
please please! continue this story it is one of the best One Punch Man/Dragon Ball crossovers out there. So don't let it die not when we were just getting to the good part!

I can't wait to see how the 2 ex-Dragon level monsters will react to seeing how powerful boros, and super Saiyan gods are. Though i wonder how they will react to the fighters in the tournament. I know that boros said Black S. and Rover were weak for fighters but that is because they are weaken forms of their original selves and no were near their full power due to the battle of the Monster association vs the Hero association. So I'm interested to see what they will think of warriors like Frost, Cabba and base Saiyan to Super Saiyan Goku/Vegeta power. I mean I like to think that the average S class hero and dragon class monsters are at least around to super saiyan (I think this is fair as it makes them strong enough to be able to be useful in terms of strength but does not put them anywhere near the power of Super Saiyan God or beyond in terms of power [I also think that that the strongest fighters from universe 6 Earth like Bang, Flashy Flash, Superalloy Darkshine{not even mentioning Tatsumaki or gods forbid Saitama who is I think is unfair to compare anyone's power level to of course} are probably closer to Super Saiyan 2). With the lower ones being at frosts final form and the stronger ones around super saiyan in general. (I always thought people gave too much credit to all dragon ball characters being planet busters even though that is never used except to show op levels of power something just about every action anime does, an example is Megetta who I never took for being able to destroy a planet but is able to go toe to toe with a super saiyan Vegeta. Dragon ball like all action anime has never had a good history of being constant with a characters stats and/or powers.)

honestly I'm just as curious to see the other characters of One Punch Man fair against Dragon Ball characters almost as much as I was looking forward to seeing Saitama going forward in the dragon ball universes. I for one like to think that in general that the S class heroes are stronger than the human Z warriors in battle power in fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of the top tier strongest among the A/B classes heros could keep up with them not necessarily beat them but still give them a somewhat decent fight. I also like think that the general assortment of strong tiger to demon level monsters on universe 6 Earth are around the power level of strongest fighters from universe's 9 in the Tournament of power or Frost in some cases.

for example I like to think that demon level threat Bug God with it's hard hide and destructive power is equal in power to iron skinned chappil a fighter who could keep up with base Goku to a good degree and Megetta with his strength and indestructible body is on par with Superalloy Darkshines abilities. To put it short I don't think it's not unfair to put demon level threats in a story sense around the strength of Universe 9 fighters and so forth.

But that's just the icing on the cake there's so much more you could do with this story how will Saitama handle being known as the strongest being everywhere in the universe but his home planet? How is Champa going to handle dealing with Saitama? How are you going to handle the ("Future" Trunks) Saga or are you going to skip it and have Saitama handle new problems in Universe 6? Also will fighters from Earth 6 like Genos, Suiryu, Amai Mask make it in the Tournament of power? But even if we never get that far there's is still so much you can do with this story don't let it die before it even started.
5/17/2020 c4 universo731
Veo que estás continuando otros Fanfics, pero te Sugiero que sigas con este. Es muy interesante y entretenido, además he visto muchos comentarios positivos, cosa que inspira a sacar más, a pesar de que lleva 2 años sin seguirlo, espero que tomes en cuenta mi apoyo al FanFiction
5/11/2020 c4 3T51b Moridin
That ending was hilarious.
5/11/2020 c3 T51b Moridin
Can you imagine if Saitama was taught Ki? He and Boros are already physically the most powerful, and if they had the life energy to support that system. Hoooo boy.
138 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »