FanFiction.Net
for Fist of the Hero God

8/16/2018 c4 11Mugen no Tenma
That's it? No brawling? Come on!
I want some demonstration of Saitama's strength...
Still, good chapter though.
8/16/2018 c4 6Phoenix 7.49
Oh yeah, totally hyped for the tournament! Can't wait!

Saitama wouldn't get such a low score. The reason why he fared so poorly in the HA exam was probably because his answer to "How to handle a dragon level monster" was "Punch it."

I wonder if the tension between Saitama and Boros will drive Frost insane. Kinda like how the King Engine freaks everyone out.
Champa is out of his depth, and black sperm knows it. How many lives does he have now?

Always waiting for this to be updated.
8/15/2018 c4 HateReborn27
Thank you so much,the interactions of saitama with the other characters is just great. Keep up the great not wait for the next update.
8/15/2018 c4 6Lightningblade49
How Saitama's acting around Champa should raise some alarm on u7 at least. Glad this was updated but the wait is slowly killing me lol.
8/15/2018 c4 2watches when you sleep
Can’t wait for the tournament to start! A good chapter thou a little lacking in plot progression compared to the other ones if you ask me. I do like the aspect of boros trying to find ways to become stronger and beat Saitama, I have a question thou is he more powerful now compared to when he met Saitama like did he train his body a little. Also I know this is your story and boros here is probably more powerful then his canon self. But where does he rank to in terms of strength of the other characters (don’t care about actual power scales just curious.)
PM if you can please, really love your story. Might do something similar some day thanks to it :).
8/15/2018 c4 superpierce
was hoping it would be longer. I've been really looking forward to this chapter. hope to see the next one soon.
8/15/2018 c4 Darzefader
Nice to see a new chapter,
Keep up the great work!
8/15/2018 c4 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Champa has his hands full with Saitama.
8/15/2018 c3 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Goku defeats Bo(
7/28/2018 c3 s murd3rf4c3
Actualiza, hombre por favor :v
7/12/2018 c3 Mr. Nikelai
Excelent. Incredible. Perfection. This is so we'll written and blended I can't get enough of it.
7/4/2018 c3 11Mugen no Tenma
Ahh, can't wait for the next chapter.
Hope you update it soon. This is a good OPM crossover fic.
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »