FanFiction.Net
for Fist of the Hero God

7/4/2018 c2 11Mugen no Tenma
I'll keep reading this for now. It's great.
7/4/2018 c1 Mugen no Tenma
Interesting start!
6/18/2018 c3 A Fan
Please write more. Saitama is like Goku because they just want to fight strong people. Sadly, Saitama never found his match unlike Goku.
6/17/2018 c3 6Phoenix 7.49
Saitama is actually rendered speechless by something? And how could Boros' ship possibly become even bigger? That thing was monstrous to begin with!

Really looking forward to the tournament, especially how Saitama handles Monaka. I suppose he'd understand, seeing as how he already has experience with King.

But seriously, the U7 members are going to freeak when they see that ship. Even Frieza's ship was less than 0.1% of the size of Boros' original one.

Awaiting Saitama's depression when he realizes that Goku can grow hair at will.

Will Saitama actually be getting a worthy fight?
6/13/2018 c3 superpierce
This is has some really good humor. also like how everyone seems true to their characters.
6/10/2018 c3 2watches when you sleep
Very interesting story can’t wait to see where it goes.
6/4/2018 c3 Guest
Wait, no Magetta? Aw, that's sad.
6/3/2018 c3 Guest
Lovely, the way Saitama and Boros talk and Saitama's thoughts on their previous fight feel pretty on point and in-character.

Also pretty nice to see Black Sperm and Rover coming along, I was almost sure that the Demon Cyborg would chase Saitama without asking and fill the trip with his endless rants of praise. All in all, Saitama looks to be surrounded with pleasant people that won't stress him like back home (save for Champa). My only regret is seeing that Magetta couldn't make it in because of the OPM members, but this new team will dramatically change the course of this tournament.
6/3/2018 c3 Nicolas
Me encanto espero que lo continúes.
6/3/2018 c3 Guest
Took you long enough.
6/5/2018 c3 Greer123
Please continue this story. Hope you are doing well.
6/4/2018 c3 3Necrogod
Thanks for the chapter!
6/4/2018 c3 Bluzerker
I wonder how this tournament is going to go? Are you doing this like one minute melee? Or taking a more serious approach like death battle? Since doing a dbz vs OPM crossover inevitably bring a sort of backslash from either side. Either way, I hope it turns out well and hopefully you will ignore some of the “butthurt” fans that will take offense to any outcome. Good luck. :3
6/3/2018 c3 MurphysLaw89
Nice to see this back. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
6/3/2018 c3 6Lightningblade49
Something tells me Vados might start hanging out with Saitama more, given how he can handle Champa so well with little words.
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »