FanFiction.Net
for Fist of the Hero God

6/3/2018 c3 Strong-bot
poor sperm and rover, they were so powerful and now they are just pets.
6/3/2018 c3 Loser Stuck In Memory Lane
Love this story, and I am very glad that you are back with it. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to Saitama reality breaking strength first hand.
6/3/2018 c3 hawkeyestratos1996
finally
4/23/2018 c2 3Energy-the-hedgehog
A small start, but I'm excited to see where this goes, especially if it leads to the Tournament of Power. I hope Saitama's inclusion doesn't exclude Hit, however. He could still show up, just as the universe's greatest assassin instead. He and Saitama might have some common ground as individuals starved of a challenge.
4/20/2018 c2 Guest
We need chapter...please...
4/9/2018 c2 s murd3rf4c3
¿ Cuales seran los peleadores excluidos del u6 :v ?

Excluye al robot y winie po :v
4/8/2018 c2 AlucardsShade
Yo, just liked to say great story you have here. I have been on this site for more than 6 years and i have read many stories, and i would just like to say this story is great. Your writting is better than practically half the stories in this genre. It's hard to find decent writting on this site and harder still to find anything good to read. Just wanted to say that i like this story and would love to see it keep on going. Also don't let the flames on this site burn you, criticism is good and all due to the fact that it can help you better your writting, but people who just spout out threats and all shouldn't be given a second thought. In the end this is YOUR story to do with it what you want. So many great authors have been destroyed by ideotic childish messages, i just don't want to see you fall like them. Anyway keep up the great work and peace.
3/24/2018 c2 Lee
Hey were is it? The next chapter come we demand the next chapter!?
3/23/2018 c2 6Phoenix 7.49
You've done a really good job. Everyone keeps saying that Goku is stronger than Saitama, but they fail to realize that while Goku's "Kamehameha" is Galaxy level and all, his physical strength, on the other hand, is barely city level while in SSB.
Saitama, however, is on large star lever in terms of physical stregth alone, while holding back.
I am really looking forward to how this goes!
2/14/2018 c2 Guest
can't wait for the coming chapters
2/8/2018 c2 Guest
This is interesting, but at the same time i'm a little worried. I mean, look at the comments here, people keep saying that Saitama is the strongest of all and blah blah blah, and furthermore they say that Saitama is in SS God or even Blue level, which is absurd to say the least.

So, my friend, if you don't make him as strong as people think he is, prepare yourself for the rain of criticism.
2/8/2018 c2 Boi
Watch 1 min melee goku vs saitama watch And what is you're reaction
2/7/2018 c2 Phoenix 7.49
What if Saitama asks super shenron for his hair back and he says 'It is beyond my power'?

I nearly died of laughter when I thought of that!
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »