for The Last King

2/21/2018 c4 BioHazard82
Another good chapter.
2/21/2018 c4 7bigfan22
Well done. Too bad we didn't get to see Percy beat the crap out of Theon and Jon. Lol. As for your A/N...I'm glad you won't make this a harem fic. I agree that few authors are able to weave a believable relationship that involves more than one woman. Since many of canon events are now going to be derailed by Percy's presence, I'm kind of hoping one of them is Bran falling from the tower. That always bummed me out, and I'm def hoping this time around the little guy makes it through the royal visit intact. Lol. Great job and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
2/21/2018 c4 Ataxius
Very glad this isn't a smut fic. I was a little worried about that at first, there were a few signs that I recognized in the first few chapters. I agree completely on harems often ruining stories, there is honestly no reason to do them other than smut; some multi-pairings are decent but involving more than three people together in a story almost always turns out bad.

I hope you don't plan on doing the standard 'Baratheon OC gets dethroned by Joffrey' plan that most fanfics seem to follow. Perhaps have the Tullys/Starks & Greyjoys rebel for the conflict, or even have Tytan try his hand at conquering the Free Cities & Summer Isles.

Hope to see more chapters soon.
2/21/2018 c4 vampwalker709
Loving this story eager for not wait to see the north get a taste of the Olympians

greatest hero (suck it jason you blond pussy twit).
2/21/2018 c4 1Stonerguy420
Tytan should go east and get the unsullied like dany did than train theem to be better and havr him fall in love with missandei and marry her the slave that became queen.
2/21/2018 c4 Azildis68
I agree with you completely about harems. They're the worst and almost always ruin the story.

I really like this so far and am excited to read more. I really like Percy in this and how he doesn't give a damn and just shows off his powers. I'm wondering if we'll see any of the gods in this?

Do you have any idea who you plan to pair Percy with? I hope it's not Sansa, Arya, or Daenerys. Those are all so overdone. I really like Ros in this (and she's really hot lol) and wouldn't mind seeing him with her. The fact she was a whore be damned.
2/21/2018 c4 2merendinoemiliano
Not bad at all. I agree totally with the harem story(Soundless Knight...wonderful premise, ruined by a massharem bigger than Goku's power ups). Keep up the good work and see you later, i can't wait to see next plot twists.
2/21/2018 c4 desdelor97
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
2/21/2018 c4 chimera629
Msn hope joffrey dies and noting happens to bran
2/18/2018 c3 Oddballzebra
I’m cool with him fucking who ever he wants, so long as he doesn’t do it once he’s actually married. That would just be scumy.
2/18/2018 c2 Oddballzebra
I had assumed divine power and magic were two different things.
2/12/2018 c3 Guest
very good
2/13/2018 c3 BioHazard82
Interesting story so far. Please update soon!
2/11/2018 c3 Anonymous
Promising start and I look forward to reading more. I'd like to ask though please no excessive bashing of Sansa and Catelyn I see it too much in too many fan fictions it is exhausting to read through.
2/13/2018 c3 2Hercules8
So far, the story is pretty interesting! I hope you will continue it. I would like to see what Percy will do in the world of Game of Thrones.
1,711 « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »