for Souvenir

3/22/2021 c1 reisova
Nice story
7/3/2020 c1 Pat
My gosh! This is super-hot. You should do another chapter where Georg makes good on his promise in the last paragraph ;)
11/29/2018 c1 guest
I love this fic, the way you write them, the way you describe howthey give everything to each other, how Maria is passionate and un afraid of him when they make love...Would you consider coming back and writing something more, as a Christmas gift?
8/14/2018 c1 kitana183
I must say well written HOT
6/3/2018 c1 44CharleyHarper
Gold. Pure gold. This was a great stort and, I can't wait to see what's next!
3/1/2018 c1 Ninigi
Oh my god, this is gold. I love both your stories. I believe Maria would be like that - passionate and not opposed to returning the oral pleasure she would receive from Georg. Than you for your wok. Can’t wait for more! :)
2/20/2018 c1 Guest
So hot I couldn't resist
2/9/2018 c1 Clare
Ooh fab! Maria is quite impish by nature so why not in the bedroom? It’s nice to see someone writing her that way, instead of her being too childlike/naive in that area. I like how she’s the one pushing Georg and how he’s quite dazed by her, but also unsurprised by her bold moves. And I don’t know about Maria, but this is begging for a follow up. lols I need to know what G is going to show M ‘tonight’. Another chapter pleeeease 8)
1/29/2018 c1 Saharafire
Love the lemons :)
1/29/2018 c1 14Warmwoollenmittens
MY god, keep them coming! (The stories I mean, but the double meaning works too!)
1/27/2018 c1 33augiesannie
this was so spectacular, words fail me. it's partly the contrast we're given with the first time, how they have always wanted each other but now know how they want to be together. amazing!
1/25/2018 c1 Ladypolitik
I wish I could GIF-bomb the review section because there are honestly very few words to properly cover how amazing this was, my God.

The only coherent thought I can form is that I really, REALLY love the cleverly misleading assault of sexy in this bit: She was shouting now. ("Oh, YES, Georg.")

Girl.

I nearly fell out my chair. Insert here.

Also, you already know how much I appreciate the Take-Charge-Boss Maria/Awestruck-Wants-To-Be-Boss'd Captain motif so ummmm, .

I stan for you ALWAYS.
1/22/2018 c1 7Hanzura
Oooooooohhhh, LAWDDDDYYY HOOOTTT DDAAMMMNNN! THIS IS AMAZING!

I never thought that my main girl, Maria can act normal after that intense battle, ohhhh, giiirrrllll! *fans self*

The Captain knows she owns him, marking him, torturing him and giving him his own troubles and that smexy souvenir... Oohhhhh! ;D

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! WE. NEED. MORE, BABY! xD
1/22/2018 c1 OJBF3
KA-SLAM! That is some good stuff! I laughed out loud at “So it’s about time you had your own troubles.” Would not mind at all if you added to this. Please and thank you. ;-)