FanFiction.Net

5/16/2020 c4 Guest
I'm liking this alot
3/4/2020 c4 Guest
Leon has 'hammerspace'.

Seriously, where else was he going to keep that giant freakin' case of his for all those guns, grenades, rifles, rocket launchers, etc.? His back pocket?

Love how all the in-game mechanics are now seemingly being explained as weird supernatural abilities.

Also, Chris and old man Spencer himself are in town too? Wonder what else changed while we weren't looking...
3/3/2020 c1 36evolution-500
Looks very promising so far. Keep it up! :)
4/7/2019 c1 larmmason
Thank you for this after story too, Phoenix-san.
Good luck and may happiness find you.
3/25/2019 c2 Mangoose
I still cannot understand why you didn't decide to expand on a tale where the Devil Hunters are stuck in the RE-verse wreaking havoc and making friends. That has so much more potential than a Multiverse jumpchain story.
2/20/2019 c3 Guest
I really wish Dante and co. Appear during this version of RE4...
12/29/2018 c3 SereneCrosstamer
I LOVE! SO MUCH!
This take on the fourth game makes me happy! (I do not agree with the canon demise of the whole village. Those credits have me fucked up.) BUT THIS IS SO AWESOME!
11/12/2018 c3 Guest
I really had hoped Dante a Co. Would have ran into Leon during the events of RE 4, solely so they could be shocked how much like Dante he is now. Sadly that won't happen I guess
10/7/2018 c3 2Triclopes
Glad to see you back, it's been awhile.
Really love your stories. I still keep in touch with the ones you're currently working on.
Have you thought about my suggestion's last PM I sent you? It's probably alot, you don't have to do them if you don't want for the Mar Saga. Or the new series pitch.
9/30/2018 c3 knolden
You know.

Considering these are supposed to show how they were affected by Dante and the gang there is surprisingly little mention of them at ALL.

Bit wierd that.
9/30/2018 c3 2ArchangleMV
I only blame google and word its not your fault if its not your language they need better translation programs. But if it is your language its completely your fault don't try to push blame.
7/14/2018 c2 SereneCrosstamer
OOOOOOOO YES! So this is what you've been up to. I like this as much as I like the others. That is to say a whole helluva lot! Glad we got a little check up on Jill and Chris's description of Wesker's thinking made me (and my dad) laugh. Now I'm gonna end up randomly saying it as I play RE. Meh, it's funny. ANYWAY! Thanks for the great chapter and see you later!
7/13/2018 c2 2Triclopes
Enjoyed the story series so far, Hopefully we'll see more as it continues. See you next chapter.
7/11/2018 c2 Nexxoz Highdraco