for Across the Stars

12/18/2020 c9 3voicesofmelodies
last update was 2018...2 years...
please continue this story
1/9/2020 c10 voicesofmelodies
still waiting for that update until now huhuhu
9/24/2018 c7 Kitty1958
Amazing chapter love there connection
5/21/2018 c10 elliehodgin
So good! Love this story; please write more!
2/6/2018 c10 SoloRen
Loving this story so far!
2/6/2018 c10 5Foxy redhead
This story is great! I love it! Keep up the good work!
2/6/2018 c10 1emmybear123
Ahhhh I love this so much! Please don’t stop writing it! Xx
2/5/2018 c10 Back From A Daydream
Aww! So cute!
1/31/2018 c7 2StashEcho
AAAH! God this is so good. I can't wait to see wheere you're going this Out of all the fics I've read, this has been the closest to their canon selves. I love it.
1/28/2018 c6 RyloKen
You are doing great so far, don't worry :D
1/28/2018 c6 Back From A Daydream
This. Like it is so good! And it has a great lead in to their... like-relationship I guess..? Really good! But a tidbit to keep in mind is that you always need to start a new paragraph when a new speaker starts talking.
1/26/2018 c4 Guest
Brilliant writing! The way you write the characters is remarkably accurate as well! I am in love with your story and can't wait to see what else you have planned!
1/26/2018 c3 Guest
Brilliant writing! The way you write the characters is exceptionally in character as well! I love your story and am excited for new updates!
1/27/2018 c5 pinkdragon7878
Brilliant writing! The way you write the characters is exceptionally accurate! I love the story and I can't wait to see where you go with it! Will be patiently awaiting your next chapter!
1/27/2018 c5 4meggz0rz
GET HIM BEN. KICK HIS LITTLE POMPOUS BUTT. (As an aside I will state that I love Domhnall Gleeson so very very much and he's such a sweetheart compared to the Hux character that it really shows what a fantastic actor he is)

And yes, Adam Driver's voice is EVERYTHING.

I love this so far! So glad I found a good TLJ-compliant Reylo to follow! Super excited to see what develops.
22 Page 1 2 Next »