for The Huntsman From the Void

10/26/2020 c1 Guest
Why did some one put this, cain letter thing here? WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow!
9/15/2020 c2 4Blackbelt219
What I don't like about this story is how trusting Ben is of Blake. And Blake herself likes to hide everything so why would she tell a random human boy?
9/5/2020 c15 InnocentxPsycho
I would vote no to the Oc villain
8/23/2020 c15 5Eslam Yaser
Continue this story i want to know what will happen in the fall of beacon arc
8/19/2020 c15 F8ZEPHYR
Now I want more stories like this!
8/13/2020 c1 27EMIYA KURO
Yeah... This is o e of the problems with most RWBY fics... They trust too easily... Ben didn't even wait until he was certain that Blake could be trusted... Seriously?
6/21/2020 c11 1MMStudios
For Way Big's height a friend of mine and I looked at several scenes. In his first appearance Way Big was at MINIMUM 280ft tall, but most likely closer to 300ft because that scene was from an angle and we couldn't see his ankles. So knowing that he should have only gotten bigger in those two years of Ben growing.
5/7/2020 c1 8TheUnHolySmirk
kinda picky. But if he has accesss to jetray he's at least 15
2/27/2020 c14 Kyle Bradley Fernandez
368er? Sound like a parody of 479er of RVB
2/27/2020 c12 Kyle Bradley Fernandez
Oh Caboose my most favorite RVB character
2/27/2020 c11 Kyle Bradley Fernandez
Another RVB reference and I love it!
12/1/2019 c2 Guest
Regarding chapter2s opening statement about the DNA the omitrx has 3 DNA samples from earth alone man of action said in a interview that dolphin DNA and elephant DNA is in it but is not unlocked as a trasformermation
10/16/2019 c15 Halo guy 404
Please continue the Huntsman from the void I like to know what happens next
8/31/2019 c9 BorderLand
Ben really abuses the hell out of what the watch has to offer from using a loophole to be in more places at the same to storing a war machine for later use.
8/31/2019 c2 BorderLand
Oho, Blake pretty much adopted Ben from what I saw this chapter and Ben with an obsession with weapons is clearly making the people back in on his home world shiver in fright.
490 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »