FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman From the Void

4/17/2018 c11 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
The most exercising chapter of the story. A Ben 10/BNHA Crossover? I say YES! YES! YES!
4/16/2018 c11 Justin
What an awesome chapter and you’ve done a fabulous job on this story
4/16/2018 c11 dandyrr0403
Thanks for the update! And great chapter! The qay you make Ren obsessed with the dance is hilarious! Seeing the usually stoic teen obsessed with something is just so funny! Winter finally appeared and she has tested Ben's combat abilities! The prom is awesome too, looks like Cinder finally realizes that Ben is the one who transforms to all the aliens she has seen, And I just want to say, YEEESSSS! FINALLY THE SHIP HAS SAILED! (cries happy tears) and the way you make Ben confess his feelings to Ruby is so beautiful! This is my favorite chapter from this story! Thank you so much! Keep being awesome! Hope you'll update again soon!
4/16/2018 c11 4Gamelover41592
epic work on this chapter and great job getting Ben and Ruby together together :)
4/9/2018 c10 40CyberActors15
Alright I just finished reading all 10 chapters and I thought I would give my thoughts. Firstly, like Null Fairy this is a pretty well written and adorable story. I love how the members of team RWBY and JNPR, specifically Blake take on an older sister relationship with Ben. Also a fan of the Ben Ruby ship. You are keeping the story interesting and that is great and I can't wait to see where you go with it. That being said I did want to point out some things. You seem to have a habit of placing and suggesting things in the story but having no follow through, for example Ben explaining to team RWBY how the omnitrix helped him survive that lethal shot which he took, you kinda glossed over that. Another example is how you mentioned before that Ironwood wanted to speak to Ben and also monitor him with Atlas soldiers or something along those lines but no such interaction has happened since it was mentioned. Another thing would be Amber wanting to thank Ben for saving her which you have mentioned but have never really shown us even though it has been months in the story. These are just some of the quirks I noticed. It seems a bit like a cop out to mention these things and just not show them.
But as I said before I really like this story and I can't wait to see where it goes. That being said I have a question, wouldn't Ben recognize Emerald and Mercury at least?
Can't wait for the update.
4/7/2018 c10 AnimeMasterDub
This idea maybe a little far fetch but could there be a situation that is similar to when grow was taking to general ironwood about if he was one his men but instead have Rath instead of Qrow.
For example:
"Let me tell you something General Ironwood general of the Atlas Military if Rath was one of your men Rath would shoot himself."
Something like that if it is possible.
4/6/2018 c10 8Emiyn
Hey hey~! I made a little thing on Deviantart! Also working on the next chapter, just a little heads up! Keep those suggestions going if ya guys want!
4/6/2018 c9 Sb2282490
I don't think that any Ben 10 characters other than Ben himself should come because there's a high possibility that Ben's universe is on it's death bed by now.

Also, if Azmuth wasn't too keen on Ben having the Omnitrix when they first meet, why should he build another one for Gwen?
4/5/2018 c10 AnimeMasterDub
I think Gwen should appear with her own Omnitrix. As for how that could work let me explain. Azmuth goes to Earth to find Gwen and Max Tennyson to tell them that Ben is no longer in the null void and is in some world out in the universe but he has no idea which one so Azmuth decides to give Gwen an omnitrix (note that the omnitrix that Gwen will have is colored pink instead of green) along with the task in finding Ben with the help of Tetrax. Gwen and Tetrax eventually end up on Remnant looking for Ben. As for her appearance in alien forms you could think of it as the omniverse omnitrix wearing Gwen from the the time the good Bens fought against the bad Bens.
4/3/2018 c10 2ChimaTigon
Can you also do these pairings?: Coco x Fox & Velvet x Yatsuhashi.
4/1/2018 c10 Sb2282490
Happy Easter!
3/28/2018 c10 AnimeMasterDub
Maybe Ben should mention to team RWBY and team JNPR that he recognized those 3 haven academy students and from where along with mentioning what happened when he first arrived in Remnant leading to showing them an artist rendering of Qrow.
3/28/2018 c10 14RedBurningDragon
Wait 5? ... I'm pretty sure Ben would go to the dance with Ruby
Pretty sure Waybig is bigg enough to hold the dragon Grimm like one holds a parrot
... What did she use to drag him I'm pretty sure the Omnitrix is mostly organic ... I think but I'm sure it's not magnetic
... Nora pretty sure Ben almost died a month ago ... Or close to it
... Now I'm picturing Nora as Reinhart ... Aw crapbaskets would so work with her semblance making it stronger
Golden Gun?
Hm Ben is now Doomfist
Well the power source is a volcano on a different planet or something
... So should Ben have a DNA lock on who can change him back incase
Dance is going to be interesting
Isn't her sheath also a cleaver
Roman learned from the great master Piccolo

Well Cinder and her minions were more busy trying to figure out the mystery of Heatblast glad Tukson is alive
... Wonder if Neo would betray Cinder for Ben
3/26/2018 c10 AnimeMasterDub
I may have an idea where you could crossover the two Ben 10 crossovers you made but it would require more Bens and I don't mean ditto or echo echo clones. Also you should make more huntsman from the void artworks in deviantart.
492 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »