for The Huntsman From the Void

2/12/2019 c15 Guest
With recent episodes, Bumblebee seems the most likely to happen.
2/4/2019 c11 Entomoid
WHAT! The *monkey* doesn’t like the ‘monkey suit’? Blasphemy!
2/4/2019 c15 8Emiyn
Well shit, I just watched Volume 6 to find out that the Leviathan is an actual Grimm now...
1/31/2019 c15 A joe
Any chance of us seeing Rex Salazar from generator rex?
1/22/2019 c15 23crai22
For some reason I can't help but think that either Albedo or Azmuth might be on Renament and masquerading as this Dr. Merlot... I lean more towards Albedo though seeing as how I have a hard time thinking that Azmuth would experiment on the local wildlife. Though he just might do it if he was being held captive and forced to do such a thing, in which case there could be a rather big reveal when the Galvin finally meets Ben and co.
1/15/2019 c1 Timberwolf
I. CanNOT. WAIT. Until. You. Get. To. Volume. 5. And. 6.
1/3/2019 c11 Jose19
Ruby is not a damsel in distress like in the world of Ben these girls can take care of themselves, and are used to dealing with dangerous enemies
1/3/2019 c6 Jose19
I wonder if any girls other than Ruby would get attracted to Ben but it is unlikely since most of the students are 17 years old.
1/3/2019 c5 Jose19
I hope that Ben starts to defend himself in the school because he can't always depend on others to bail him out.
1/3/2019 c4 Jose19
I wonder does he miss his family and friends from back Home especially Grandpa Max, and Gwen of all people.
1/3/2019 c3 Jose19
Ruby is the best pairing age wise for Ben, and it is considered a dream pairing for any character to be sure.

I do hope that Ben regains his canon form meaning his confidence, and arrogance manner that he behaves.
1/3/2019 c2 Jose19
Ben is a very lucky guy because if you are pairing him with Ruby he hit the jackpot because the girl is considered in my opinion to be a hottie but so are the rest of the girls in RWBY.
1/3/2019 c1 Jose19
The thing I am most surprised is that Blake revealed all this information to Ben because she was very secretive about her past, and even with her friends she felt that they didn't need to know.
12/23/2018 c15 Guest
Do you think you could show Ben’s semblance soon, which I think should be the anodite spark that he has a chance of inheriting form Verdona.
12/22/2018 c3 6CT7567Rules
I think you mean automatic rifle. Machine guns are normally fully-automatic only, or so I think. what's the magazine capacity for the gun modes?
492 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »