for The Huntsman From the Void

1/24/2018 c1 Guest
If there's a possible pairing in this fic of course.
1/24/2018 c1 Guest
Oh please tell me he will be paired with blake. Yang or ruby pairing with ben is really common, maybe weiss x ben would work since i havent found or read any fanfic where both of them are together except for jade and q's version of course but thats his future counterpart of sort and not the main *though he will definitely would become his future self eventually*.
1/24/2018 c1 deathcornfive
this is so amazing i cant wait for the next chapter can ben be paired with blake or ruby
1/23/2018 c1 Justin
Not a bad start I could get really into this story
1/23/2018 c1 1Nexus240
Dude! This freaking awesome! I'm a huge RWBY fan!
Please tell that you might use some of the ideas that I came up in the Null Fairy story, like the copen armor, or the Seraph of the End weapons. As for Ben's semblance, you could use my magic ideas. But then again, a semblance defines one's true self and super power. I'd probably make the semblance give the powers of Ultimate Ben.

I'm so going to look forward to this story and the Null Fairy story. I got so many ideas for a 12 year old Ben 10 crossover with RWBY. I'll try posting them in the next review to let you know what I think.

Let me know what you think in the next chapter. And it's good to have you back buddy!

And BTW Sean Bruce, you are a freaking genius man! Awesome ideas man. What do you say we help Emiyn by giving him some more ideas in the next review huh.
1/23/2018 c1 guest
Is the Omnitrix going to scan every Faunus he comes across? What about the Grimm, at some point when Ben is fighting the Grimm, I can picture Ben in confusion while asking the Omnitrix why it's not scanning them, you know, because the Grimm aren't considered life forms, and the Omnitrix would say something like "error, no life form detected". Also, how would the Omnitrix react to things like Dust, Aura, and Semblances?
1/23/2018 c1 2OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Can I honestly this is the first Ben 10/RWBY I officially review? Yes. I can already tell Remnant will be blessed by Ben's presence, with the incoming storm that we've seen In Volumes 3-5. I can't say for sure, but I think the Omnitrix recorded the Fall Maiden's power in its system. Besides, If it can scan alien DNA, then it can scan Faunus DNA too. But what about Grimm DNA? Ben and Blake seem to have a sibling relationship right now, but you never know if it can go further. Almost forgot Ben makes puns out of situations and circumstances. He'll definitely get along with Yang when they cross paths. Ozpin and his group have their sights set on recruiting Ben as a potential huntsman. Amber is healed from her grave injuries and purged of grimm residue within her body thanks to an anomaly. If Cinder is intrigued by Heatblast, then Ben better be on high guard when they meet again.
1/23/2018 c1 Sean Bruce
Continuing from where I left off:

So Ben and Blake arrive at Beacon where Blake witnesses Ben start to go into a 'nerd phase' when he sees all the different types of weapons around, while wondering alound 0n how some weapons would look like if he used Upgrade on them.

Blake is about to ask Ben what is Upgrade and is he one of his transformations when they hear a large explosion and see Ruby and Weiss covered in soot. The duo arrives after Ruby puts her foot down from Weiss' excessive nagging and decided to roast Weiss on the Schnee Dust Company's less than legal ventures. Ben might drop that there could've been better ways to mine Dust without having to risk the lives of the underpaid workers.

Weiss, turning redder and redder at every second, storms off to fetch the rest of her luggage. While Ruby is trying, and failing to get Weiss' attention, Ben tells Blake that Ruby was the girl he was talking about and asks if he could spend some time with her. Blake jokes about Ben falling for older women while Ben rebuttals that his wasn't like one of Blake's "Ninjas of Love" books!

Blake tries to keep it quit and tell Ben that her books aren't smut but then realizes that Ben is just teasing her. Blake agrees to let Ben join Ruby and Ben walks to join Ruby who's currently addressing Jaune, who's helping her up as 'Vomit Boy' to Jaune's hit to his pride.

( The trio walk down talking about their weapons, with Ben not telling them about the Omnitrix, and reasons why they wanted to be Hunters. Ben could remember about his family and is sadly wondering about what they're going through. Ruby and Jaune see that Ben is downcast and are about to try to cheer him up when they realize that they're going to be late and race back to the auditorium).

Ruby runs off to join Yang while Jaune groans about wondering if he's going to find another quirky person to talk to. Ben can make him freak out initially by fake being hurt by Jaune's statement with Jaune realizing that he's being trolled. The two share a short laugh before hearing Ozpin speaking, with Ben seeing Ozpin looking at him during his speech. Once Glynda gives out the instructions for the night, Ben looks to find Blake and set up a place to sleep.

( You can have Yang and Ruby have the same conversation they had in canon, but have Ruby notice Ben and have her wonder aloud on why someone so young is at Beacon. Yang looks over at Ben and starts to feel the need to cuddle the cute little guy, so she takes Ruby to where Ben and Blake are to introduce themselves to them).

Meanwhile, Blake is reading a book while Ben is looking over the new entries in the Omnitrix when Yang and Ruby show up. The conversation doesn't take off due to Blake wanting to read her book, and Ben getting shy by seeing Yang.

Ben is about to block out the entire conversation when he hears Ruby's reasons on being a Huntress and Blake's rather realistic view on Ruby's dreams. Ben then replies that maybe, as Hunters, their supposed to bring hope to people and make them realize that there's still some good left in a world that's so messed up.

There's silence from the three girls and Blake is about to congratulate Ben when Weiss storms into the conversation. She then argues with Yang before Ben says a pun about Weiss being ice cold.

The girls are silent before Yang and Ben dissolve in a pun war that's cut off when Blake blows out the candles.
1/23/2018 c1 1Omni warrior
I like to see that Blake see Ben as a little brother, Ben treat ruby his little sister, as for yang…love interest for Ben, I mean they perfect for each other, and I can see how can ben help the RWBYverse.
1/23/2018 c1 Sean Bruce
here's some ideas that I had for the first part of Volume 1, which consists to the time where Ozpin forms the teams and makes Ruby the leader of team RWBY.

1). Ben is wandering around Vale to get some fresh air after helping Tuskon around the bookstore. He was also helping Blake to accept going to Beacon to further her goal of eventually helping to fix the White Fang. It's dark out when Ben decides to go back , and he's almost to the bookstore when he suddenly sees a man in gangster garb fly out a window followed by a girl in black and red.

( I think that Ben would observe Ruby fighting the goons but rushes in as Diamondhead when he sees Roman about to fire a flare at Ruby. Ben would probably make a blast pun, with Ruby momentarily wondering if Ben isn't a long lost relative due to the bad pun she would've associated with Yang).

Recovering from the attack, the duo then try to keep Roman from flying away in the airship when Glynda arrives to assist them. Things are going well until Cinder comes from piloting the airship to attack the heroes.

Cinder is about to launch fire balls when Ben transforms into Heatblast and is able to more than hold his own against Cinder due to having more experience using fire power. Cinder, realizing that she's outmatched, makes explosions on the roof that trip up our heroes enough to get away.

Glynda and Ruby are about to thank Ben when he suddenly turns into a wave of flame and flies away.

( You can follow canon from when Ruby is talking with Ozpin but Ozpin asks Ruby what she thinks of the individual that helped her, and Ruby tells Ozpin and Glynda that she saw the eyes of a hero)

Meanwhile, Ben arrives at a bookstore where Blake and Tuskon are waiting for him. A stern talking to is addressed to Ben by Blake who's starting to have an older sibling relationship with Ben. The night ends with Ben telling the two what happened on his way back home. Needless to say, Blake isn't amused and tells Ben that she's taking him to Beacon with her so that she can keep him out of trouble.
1/23/2018 c1 4CasuallyPosting
In super pumped to see where you take this!
THANK YOU!

I actually thought that you weren't going to do it so soon, and I just wanted to say thank you for doing this for it means a lot to me.

I'll message you some rough ideas that could go down for Volume 1 at least.

Until then, thank you for ending my good day on a great note!.
492 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33