for The Lonely Letters

8/23 c21 13Serpent91
Well written! This has been wonderful so far. Please continue!
7/17 c3 Big.Daddy.Dudders
Not sure about the ring, maybe should’ve went with a necklace or better yet an anklet. Maybe give it some protection spells or something. It’s not bad but it is horribly cliche tbh that he’d send her a ring. Not withstanding the fact that most boys won’t go within 10 feet of one until they get married.
7/17 c1 Big.Daddy.Dudders
I wasn’t very clear on the last comment. I hope that you add more information for each year not just the quick anecdotes here and there. Make it a bit non canon or something hopefully.
7/17 c1 Big.Daddy.Dudders
The passing on the first chapter isn’t really there. I think you should’ve made each year a chapter until GoF. Still not bad though.
6/15 c4 sonofthehills
This is my favorite rewrite of the post-goblet scene Thank you for the gift of this story.
5/18 c21 1GodricGryffindor87
This fanfic is great! Please update soon I can;'t wait to read more of this great fic.
5/5 c21 moodyboy66
I wish you would come and add more to this wonderful story
4/22 c16 Impulse1617
You said that every house stands at around 400-600 students... but in Harry's year in Gryffindor, there are only 5 boys, that's like 70 for the whole of Gryffindor, 600 students seems like the entire castle, much less a single house...
4/20 c21 6Jestrbob
this is impressive. I gather every rebirth f riddle cost him a horocrux.

eventually, he will lose but at what price?
4/18 c7 Jestrbob
about coins, harry would compare areola to pence coins. see:
wiki/Coins_of_the_pound_sterling

10 or 20 pence coin or even 50 pence.
sorry about that bit in nitpicking, Harry would compare in money we new.
4/8 c21 Kyuubinokitsune1995
When will you update?
3/25 c12 yomunot
... what was the point of that choice Dumbledore gave him, I wonder
3/2 c21 debdeb46
Are they u planning on going forward with this story?
2/18 c6 Makimass
This harry is a pushover fucking hell..
3 years of almost getting killed and still didn't even bother to learn offensive spells, not even when Fleur mention something about duelling..
He also relies on Fleur when it comes to confrontation, he's relying too much on his wife..He doesn't even try to be better for her, he keeps making fleur worry about his health but still keeps endangering his life..

He keeps whining about his 'friends' not seeing the real harry but when his 'friends' abandoned him during his lowest moments he still accepted them with no hesitation?
what a meathead, is he that desperate for affection? is Fleur's love not enough for him to stop seeking affection from everyone? even to those who only sees him for his fame?..
He really doesn't deserve fleur..
2/17 c21 ProditorMagnus