for The Lonely Letters

2/15/2018 c1 Guest
nice very ince
2/15/2018 c10 Cateagle
Ah, that kind of cooperation has to seriously annoy certain parties; I wonder what we'll see from them? 'Twas a most enjoyable chapter as they all worked together and yet Harry and Fleur managed to have their private time.
2/15/2018 c10 Dault3883 Barron Backslash
good chapter please update again soon
2/15/2018 c10 Ronin Kenshin
great work great chapter
2/15/2018 c10 Smutley Do-Wrong
wizards went away from these t
((Awkward phrasing, or odd diction or maybe Brit speak?))

at the pile of Slytherins, he grabbed Fleur's hand and walked her towards the school.
((( was like wtf? they just walk away)))
... it is complete. Or after, it is ze basis for curse breaking." Harry nodded...etc etc...
"Should we do something?" Harry asked thoughtfully. ... They linked hands and walked away from the scene...
((Nope, didn't do much, just "walked away"))
((The first walking toward Hogwarts & conversational segue, made it see they were walking away then.))

((IMO, say for verbal harassment or nasty attempted "prank". To stun, pose the brats, walk away, maybe fitting reaction. But not for what transpired. ))
2/15/2018 c10 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Fun chapter but the scene with Pansy and Draco was a bit confusing as to why she attacked. I liked the cooperation for the second task. Thanks for sharing!
2/15/2018 c10 BadAttitude
great like always, but i think hermione is a litle to sticky, is good have a best friend, but i think that in this history is to much, again great work
2/15/2018 c10 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
2/12/2018 c9 1MyNameIsVish
I usually do write reviews however when I do, it is for the best stories or the most intriguing. This story is no exception, though it is my favourite match in the making (HarryFleur), it is still a little fast and I feel there isn’t enough description and drama for this to be my absolute favourite fan fiction, but I digress. I did like the first couple chapters with Harry and Fleur starting out as pen pals and gradually growing their friendship however I found it a bit strange with how Fleur was only able to visit Harry one from the time before he started Hogwarts to the end of October in his 4th year. That is a 4 year period in which future partners have only met once and the second time they meet, they get married. Technically, they have only been meeting in person for a total of 3 days, but still I digress, it is still and exceptional story none the less. The whole marriage scene was hilarious though, kudos on that one. I still see the development of the relationship and how Harry and Fleur have started getting intimate with each other however I find Harry and Fleur are too early on in the relationship to have sex. Harry it barely half-way through his fourth year and Fleur is a 6th year, when you are distressed and in a horrible mood, in my opinion at least, sex is not the solution. Still, I digress, a wonderful story none the less. What I want to see next is how the next two tasks affect Harry, what if HarryFleur are unable to save Gabrielle and she unfortunately dies in the Black Lake? Will this affect the relationship between Harry and Fleur, and Harry with Fleur’s parents? What would happen if Harry returns with Cedric’s body and The Daily Prophet’s rumours declare himself as a murderer. Will Fleur’s parents think any less of him? Will Fleur’s family think any less of him? The last question I have is what happens if HarryFleur are interrupted during the wedding and many loved ones are captured/killed? Will Harry/Fleur fall into depression and admit it as their own fault? There are so many possibilities in this story that I can’t imagine which one I would prefer. Though I do kind of want to see a dramatic scene in which Harry saves Fleur’s life in one way or another (possibly jumping in front of a killing curse cast from Barty Crouch Jr./Voldemort?). That is all I have to share, this story is fantastic and it is a little unrealistic however realistic and true love at the same time, I would hate for you to discontinue this story since it has gathered a place in my heart. Also, please have one more relationship in this or some drama from other jealous girls, I would love something like Katie and Harry’s relationship as it was in A Cadmean Victory. Not only will this create suspense, drama, and added romance, but this will further develop the characters and who doesn’t like more of HarryFleur?

Thanks,
Vish
2/12/2018 c3 Helyanweh
One small problem with this chapter, but the winter solstice is on the 21st which is before Christmas.
2/12/2018 c9 jbfritz
Great story! Please post more soon!
2/9/2018 c5 Rude Guest
Please change the 'and' following 'lasciviously' to 'on'.
2/10/2018 c9 4Hivedragon
Loving this story, favourite part was the sneaky wedding plan of Fleur.

Looking forward to the next chapter
2/10/2018 c9 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
I am loving this story!

After reading 'Letters'(Which I'm fairly sure you've read. If not you should) I have been hoping to find a Harry/Fleur story that had them as Pen Pals for longer.

I was wondering what are your thoughts on the pairings of Harry/Tonks & Harry/Luna? I ask because I would like to know if you would ever make a fic(s) for either of those pairings. (After you finish this one of course)

To be honest Fleur is my 2nd favorite female to have paired with Harry. 1st being Tonks, 3rd being Luna, 4th would have to go to Daphne.(I blame the aforementioned fic Letters on this one even though it is Harry/Fleur)

BTW before I forget good luck with your move! I have always disliked moving and doing so to a different country sounds like it would be so much worse.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
2/10/2018 c5 23VonPelt
I thought this was a serious story, but the whole surprise marriage and the reactions to it are straight from a crackfic.
686 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »