for The Lonely Letters

1/27/2018 c6 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
Really nice story. Just caught it up. I am working on my own H/F piece. You've done some really interesting things here and I'm curious to see how things develop. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, definitely looking forward to future installments.
1/26/2018 c6 22JackPotr
Enjoying the story and looking forward to your updates. Thanks for sharing.
1/26/2018 c4 josht1987
Quick suggestion. Dialogue should be broken up into separate paragraphs when a new character begins to speak. I do really like the story, though. Keep up the great work.
1/26/2018 c6 EmperorKhan
Nice meeting with Sirius. Fleur would've made a great Marauder. Oh, definitely, Harry should fly for the First Task. Great stuff!
1/26/2018 c6 2Cole303
I discovered this just the other day and I must say I love it. At first it seemed a bit rushed (I dont think Ive ever read a story tbat got to forth year by the fifth chapter) But I dont even care now because Harry and Fleur was the ship I did t even know I wanted. I cant wait for more
1/26/2018 c6 1989bronco4x4
You have a great story so far. I truly look forward to reading more as you publish new chapters. I hope you plan to expand on Harry a bit more and make him the truly powerful wizard that I feel he should've been. I felt like he was too restrained during the book series, but maybe I've been reading too many manipulative Dumbledore stories. I also never really liked Ginny and that there were much better choices of who he could've been paired with for the books. But I digress, I look forward to reading YOUR story as you continue to publish and offer you my support to please keep going.
1/26/2018 c6 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's great that Fleur and Harry's relationship is out in the open. Nice ending with the champions sharing the first task. Thanks for sharing!
1/26/2018 c6 1Fredek
Hey, it's 4 am for me, this will be brief so I could get back to sleep!

I really like the chapter, it makes me wonder how you will progress their relationship now that they are getting so comfortable around each other. It was also nice to see Hr come around, hopefully there will be a bit more appearance from her from now on, between her and Fleur the library should be a warzone. Cannot wait to see the first task, whatever you go with it should be a nice read.

Good job and see you next time!

F.
1/26/2018 c6 Dault3883 Barron Backslash
make harry fly it is his greatest talent just like charms for fleur and transfiguration for cedric
1/26/2018 c6 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
1/26/2018 c6 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter
1/26/2018 c6 1Arnie1701
Great chapter as usual! Glad Hermione came around! Would that be Best Girl or Woman? Sirius' reaction, LOL. Looking forward to seeing how they deal with Malformed. That should be fun.
1/26/2018 c5 10AutumnSouls
Each new person speaking needs to have a new paragraph. You have dialogue all clumped up in large paragraphs and it's rather hard to read.

With that said, I enjoyed it. It's nice. It's not dark or depressing. It makes me feel happy. Looking forward to more, but please learn how to use paragraphs for dialogue correctly.
1/26/2018 c5 Dault3883 Barron Backslash
good chapter cant wait for the next one
1/26/2018 c5 Ronin Kenshin
I love this fic they wah they came first wrote to eachother to how they got married can't wait to see more great work
686 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »