for The Lonely Letters

1/26/2018 c5 1Fredek
Hello again!

I am extremely happy that we are at the romance part of the story, it was a great read. I wonder, if now that they are after a first date, how their second one will plan out. Maybe Harry would show Fleur the Chamber some time too, the usual trope of selling the basilisk carcass could provide them with nice money for their honeymoon and a start of new life together.

With Fleur living with Harry, I am curious to find out what she is going to do - work for Gringotts like in canon or maybe use her enchanting skills in setting up a new business in Hogsmeade.

Whatever comes, good job on the story, thanks for writing and see you next time!

F.
1/26/2018 c5 solarsailor55
I really like what you have written so far and look forward to reading more!
1/26/2018 c5 EmperorKhan
Figured Ron to be an arse, surprised about Hermione. A nice Rita? One can hope. I eagerly await the next chapter! :)
1/26/2018 c5 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
1/26/2018 c4 GuestDJ
This is an awesome story! Can't wait for more.
1/25/2018 c1 Stone Cold
This chapter is a solid start to the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
1/26/2018 c5 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great chapter and wonderful how well Fleur is dealing with Harry's uninformed youth as well as his friends. Thanks for sharing!
1/26/2018 c4 XxDragon King DragneelxX
i was really enjoying this story its great! im just not sure how i feel about the way in which Fleur manages to get Harry out of staying at the Dursleys it all felt a bit forced to me. Apart from that however im really enjoying this and cant wait to read more keep up the great work!
1/26/2018 c5 1Arnie1701
At least, Fred, George, Angelina, Katie and Alicia are on Harry's side. Glad that Fleur's parent's are okay with the situation. Too bad about Ron and Hermione. I bet they'll come around after the First Task. Hopefully; Rita gives them a break for giving her an interview. Maybe Krum goes with someone else for the Yule and Ron and Hermione are dateless or stuck with each other. Again, nicely done and it gives me a smile whenever I see an update.
1/26/2018 c5 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
1/26/2018 c4 Septimus714
AAAAAHHHHHH! I was really skeptical throughout the first chapter, but I'm actually REALLY pleased with where you're taking this story so far. I can't want to see where it'll go in the future. Well done!
1/26/2018 c4 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Wow, that's one heck of a way to get Harry away from the Dursleys. Thanks for sharing!
1/26/2018 c3 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's great that both Harry and Fleur have someone close to their age to share with. Thanks for sharing!
1/26/2018 c4 Ratchetx7
i love this storycant wait for more
1/26/2018 c4 IMPERATOR048