for The Lonely Letters

1/25/2018 c4 6Mad Library Scientist
Not really a fan of how fast they went straight to marriage. They met in person, what, 2, maybe three times before that? Sure, they've exchanged letters for years, but this still came completely out of left field.

Still, Fleur and Harry NEED to have a conversation about what went down before the Wand Weighing Ceremony, and subsequently Rita Skeeter getting her hands on this story. I imagine having Dumbledore or Olivander refer to Fleur as Mrs. Potter would trump the story of Harry being the fourth Champion.

As a side idea, it would be interesting if Fleur's natural Veela Magic would protect her from the effects of Bubotuber pus, should someone send her a tainted letter after the story inevitably breaks.
1/25/2018 c4 1Fredek
Wow.

Just wow.

I definitely did not expect this. I had different things in my mind about what the "blood ritual" was, but I did not expect this. Again though, you seem to rush things a bit. You could've spent some time on reactions around the room, and if not that, at least give Harry's reaction more content. You also could have shown Fleur worrying about Harry's reaction, she did just force him into marriage after all.

What I am saying is that I really like the plot and where the story is going, but you could add more detail to the scenes. There is no rush for you to publish, it would be fine if you published every week or even two weeks. I hope that you will slow down after this, because you write a very interesting story, it just needs more detail. As a greedy reader I demand feelings, thoughts, drama and entertainment!

Anyway, yet again good job, despite what I wrote above I've enjoyed the chapter. I like that you've made Hr work out who Harry's pen pal is. I wonder if Fleur's accent is so bad is because of her veela maturity. I would have thought she would work on her English like Harry did on French in order to talk to him in his language as well as she could. The next chapter should be interesting, you've managed to end this one on a sort of cliff hanger. Cannot wait for H/Fl's first talk as Potters.

1/25/2018 c4 Gime'SS
married!? awesome! thanks for the update
1/25/2018 c4 1Arnie1701
OH MY GOD. Fleur is DEVIOUS. :) Not only did she out-smart the Dumbles but she solved Harry's "Of Age" problem; as well! She also solved his problem of getting a date for the Yule Ball, too! The fact that he's now married, basically of age also means he's free from the Dursleys. Though I bet there will be a ton of fallout from the Hogwarts students when they find out Harry and Fleur are off the market. Sirius? He'd be howling with laughter and say that Fleur would have been a perfect Marauder!
1/25/2018 c4 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter!
1/25/2018 c4 EmperorKhan
LOL, I just binge-read the last three chapters and BRILLIANT. Moody was right, Fleur pulled a fast one on all of them! That's bloody Slytherin of her, hehehe.
1/25/2018 c3 Arnie1701
I think Harry just found Mrs. Potter, LOL. Interesting take on bonding, too. Imagine the shock on Beauxbatons and Hogwarts girls when they find out that Harry is already taken by...FLEUR.
1/25/2018 c3 1Fredek
Hey!

Another chapter so soon, it's great, too bad it's the end of what's written already.

I really enjoyed reading it, even though I still think you could have made this year to be 2-3 chapters long. A little suggestion of what I would love to see, though remember to never forcefully add anything that doesn't flow with you - letters between H and F that we see are only about his brushes with death; how about fitting in a letter or two when they speak about mundane things, like Harry winning a quidditch match or Fleur finding a very obscure or interesting spell. While I realise those things happen in the background, it would be nice to see it done in the story. Although it may be too late now, still, you could have them mention previous letters while talking face-to-face.

Other than that, while reading the chapter, I was very curious if you remembered about the time zones, it was very pleasing to see you did. I am curious to learn what the ritual they've attempted was and what will come of it. Hopefully next chapter they will meet, that should be nice to read too!

Love your work so far, thanks for publishing!

1/25/2018 c3 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter
1/25/2018 c3 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
1/25/2018 c2 Fredek
Hey there!

Fantastic work so far. I "identify" as romantic as well, Fleur/Harry is one of my favourite parings and I hope that you will finish the story.

The only complaint I have is that you seem to rush through the story a bit too fast. I understand that you want to get to the romance appropriate time asap, but I think you could do with a bit more content. It could be me trying to get more out of you, but I don't mind being greedy.

Keep up the good work,
1/25/2018 c2 EmperorKhan
Nice touch on Fleur's reaction to Aunt Marge, LOL. I am definitely loving this!
1/25/2018 c2 1Arnie1701
Oh, Fleur is definitely crushing on Harry if she's already thinking about babies, LOL. Fleur's reaction to the Basilisk, hehe. Harry should definitely visit Fleur in France.
1/25/2018 c2 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
1/25/2018 c1 Guest
This story is promising!
I like how you had Harry and Fleur meet. Please continue!
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »