for The Lonely Letters

1/25/2018 c3 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
1/25/2018 c2 1Fredek
Hey there!

Fantastic work so far. I "identify" as romantic as well, Fleur/Harry is one of my favourite parings and I hope that you will finish the story.

The only complaint I have is that you seem to rush through the story a bit too fast. I understand that you want to get to the romance appropriate time asap, but I think you could do with a bit more content. It could be me trying to get more out of you, but I don't mind being greedy.

Keep up the good work,
F.
1/25/2018 c2 EmperorKhan
Nice touch on Fleur's reaction to Aunt Marge, LOL. I am definitely loving this!
1/25/2018 c2 1Arnie1701
Oh, Fleur is definitely crushing on Harry if she's already thinking about babies, LOL. Fleur's reaction to the Basilisk, hehe. Harry should definitely visit Fleur in France.
1/25/2018 c2 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
1/25/2018 c1 Guest
This story is promising!
I like how you had Harry and Fleur meet. Please continue!
1/25/2018 c1 Twinklestabber
Interesting start keep it up.
1/25/2018 c1 The Eternal Warrior
I love Harry/Fleur stories! :)
1/25/2018 c1 EmperorKhan
This is really good. Glad that Harry met Fleur early rather then waiting until Fourth Year.
1/25/2018 c1 6The Wandmaker
a truly lovely and satisfying story. I hope you can continue it. There is a unique pleasure in epistolary stories. I love the exchange of letters...but also the fact that they have already met. Fleur's effect on Harry can truly tilt the fate of he wizarding word because it can give him something more to care about and look at the world more objectively. I'm hoping so much that this story does not completely follow canon.
1/25/2018 c1 1Arnie1701
Looking forward to more! Nicely done!
686 « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46