FanFiction.Net
for The Dream

10/4/2022 c1 zhuull
Epic length? Who are you trying to kid here, you haven't even managed to average more than 500 words a "chapter". That's not a story, that's a slightly long tweet.
7/15/2019 c2 Kalthnenes
If I'm correct it's either the being known as Kos or some Say Kosm, or The many unknown great ones, of its Kosm it's gonna be curiously interesting if it has the orphan of Kos with it (Before the hunter aka_The player) or if it's way before the start of the hunt but still I wait for the next chapter in anticipation
6/16/2019 c2 Vampirelord101
Beautiful story so far. But please keep it in 3rd person POV. Also which covenant will harry join. Please make it the vilebloods.
9/15/2018 c2 Ryoji Mochizuki
huh.
1/28/2018 c2 Karsus the Damned
your chapter name and the ending paragraph both seem like major hints. both of which have attached me to your story. I'm following now because quite simply, you've drawn me in.

peace out!
1/27/2018 c2 Bonestar
Again, there are mistakes in your grammar and spelling but still pretty good. I recommend getting someone to proof read your work if you want to fix these mistakes. Still, good work and I hope to see more soon.
1/27/2018 c1 Bonestar
Very nice, I love seeing more Bloodborne stories that are not complete trash. Other than a few grammatical errors you did a good job.