FanFiction.Net
for Warrior Wrestling League

12/6/2018 c14 9Xrross
Just when I start to forget about this, you shoot out like fifty chapters. Nice.
11/29/2018 c14 2Boruto101
I was honestly befuddled seeing three new chapters back to back to back. Awesome chapters, cannot wait for the next ones. Im gonna go read it again actually
11/27/2018 c14 7LadyKatherineFeyQueen
You have done a fabulous job. The writing is great. The action is great. You bring every oc to life with such flair, its wonderful to see. I really like how you have done everything. From the color crew who are perfect. Down to the girls and the boys. You are doing a great job.
11/27/2018 c14 10sonicmeans speed
as always, you never fail to amaze. Great job!
11/27/2018 c11 sonicmeans speed
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next episode.
11/27/2018 c11 2theDarkRyder
One hell of a chapter. The Jason Sabre promo was perfectly written, plus the tease with Zane Walker was done well too.
11/27/2018 c11 36VelocityRaptor
I see the Nyx bomb there. Besides that, great segment!
9/25/2018 c10 10sonicmeans speed
This wait is killing me.
5/27/2018 c10 7LadyKatherineFeyQueen
This hit a home run. You nailed it, from chapter7 to 10. You built everything so well. Leading to many feuds and future jumpings. You did a wonderful job with the building. I love the jabs your color team trade as well. Matt and Nigel are very entertaining, along with Mauro. They are a sold team. Not sure Saber vs Rizzo was as good as Mason vs Koji. Now that was freaking epic. Still it brought the fight and had some good twists. You did great. Also enjoyed the women's matches from earlier along with the other matches. I must give you mad kudos. For having put out so many chapters at once. Damn. You are very productive.
5/26/2018 c9 Sonicmeans Speed
Despite Chris loosing, I'm glad that you didn't job him. Great episode, dude!
5/26/2018 c10 11KiranTheRay
Great show as always dude! Good job!
5/26/2018 c7 KiranTheRay
That is so Mason lol
5/26/2018 c10 2theDarkRyder
Fucking excellent. The Sabre-Rizzo promo and the main event were just gold. Ralston rolled uo Outcast, who is not happy at all, and Eric Demiurge scored a win over Chris Wolf. Plus, Mephisto want over Chris Blade. A stunning event.
5/14/2018 c5 10sonicmeans speed
Another thing: After so much hype, Scarlet Finally debuts! You wrote her really well, dude. I look forward to see what you have in store for her and the rest of the Pack.
5/10/2018 c6 7LadyKatherineFeyQueen
Gives standing ovation. This was gold. Pure gold. You did a great job. The match was freaking epic. It's the best thing I've read in recent history. I'm very impressed with everything you've done. This has been so much fun to read.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »