FanFiction.Net
for The Gap You Left

12/17/2018 c1 76een nihc
Such powerful portrayal of suffering the loss of loved ones! It really tore my heart to see how Itachi’s death tore the family apart. If Itachi had died before his time, this would be how I imagine it to be too. The ending is just too sad… it makes me want to hug Sasuke. Thank you for writing this.
10/13/2018 c1 chidoripotato
This just hurt, wow.
9/1/2018 c1 15Rey Bee
WOW, it was really something. I like the idea of Fugaku being actually a father, here more than in your "Broken bonds". Uchihas are my favourite characters. Keep writing!
2/22/2018 c1 187YenGirl
Oh dear. You really excel at writing stories that tug at one's heartstrings! I was so sad when Itachi died (although it helped just a tiny bit knowing he was dying anyway)...

But your story just made it a hundred times sadder *sniffs* Itachi's death really tore his family apart for years... and the changes were permanent.

Well done!
1/27/2018 c1 29fanofthisfiction
I was very compelled the way the emotions captured in this story really take me into the moment. The way the loss tore at the family, caused the parting of husband and wife, and rocked the world of little Sasuke was simply heart wrenching. The difficulties and struggles were real and raw and I commend you for covering a point of view from both child and parent so well. Thanks for sharing!
1/27/2018 c1 87SSSRHA
This was amazing! It made me want to cry, which is really rare! So sad...I loved it!
1/26/2018 c1 17Pixie07
Omg, this was amazing, such a great story, like Wow. Love it