for Jason Day

10/13/2020 c3 Lisaadamsannamrie
I really liked this version better than the sister episodes. I feel like the writers got those episodes so wrong... If your still around, do you have the season 7 AU?
2/1/2018 c3 Guest
You must continue this. You cant end it there
1/27/2018 c1 Guest
You're so talented! Way better than the sisters episodes. Id have loved watching this. Waiting for more!
1/28/2018 c3 5loadofschmidt
WOWOWOWOW I can’t wait for the next part
1/27/2018 c2 Guest
It’s ya girl Car here loving the drama even tho ff won’t let me log in. I’m really liking Jason much better than I liked Abby on the show and he’s so protective *heart eyes*. Nick needs to stop being a lil bitch and do something before the big fight I’m sensing is coming!
1/27/2018 c1 Guest
I like it. Its like abby and rob in one, but the older brother version is more protective. I just hope jess lets nick meet jayson and that jason likes nick eventually.
1/26/2018 c1 youcantmakemee
oooh I love this big brother idea. I wish I had a big brother...hahaha...can't wait for the rest.
1/26/2018 c1 Reader 2097
I love that they're already together, it's going to be an interesting story! I like Jason, I feel he will add a lot to the plot. This story has a great start (and you always get the characters so well!)
1/26/2018 c1 loadofschmidt
Omg I need this in my life so so so bad! I totally imagine Jason as some hottie w a body